Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

Just now, rackcs said:

I would think based on the WC that there is at least one threat to the campers. I don't think we're all town. I think though that all of town are double roles with maybe 1 threat. That double role thing is the bastard element, it'll **** with people as we've already seen last phase.

so counselor?

Just now, rackcs said:

I would think based on the WC that there is at least one threat to the campers. I don't think we're all town. I think though that all of town are double roles with maybe 1 threat. That double role thing is the bastard element, it'll **** with people as we've already seen last phase.

KSJ and I have both floated the single killer idea earlier. if this game isn't over after tonight, I think that there's merit to it. 

The group filled the Cop's ribs with stones, that's probably one they should make sure doesn't get discovered. They began walking to camp but something was laying in the trail.

"Oh what the ****."

@bcb1213 was found with a stick poking from his eye. Looks like it went all the way to his brain. He had some gauze on his forehead, but it probably wasn't enough.  Bcb was Camper Aligned.

@Counselor's sleeping bag was covered in blood. Really dark red blood. Way more than what a fatal wound would produce. Counselor was definitely dead, wherever he was.

Edited by Dome