FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

Final Advantage Challenge

* There is one advantage in the game remaining. 

* I'm going to make an alteration to the reward this round. When I was initially making all of the rules/stipulations I wasn't thinking over the schedule and how there would be additional deaths in addition to the public executions. So I wanted to change this one up a little bit, so that it carried value. I didn't want to have to make changes, but it'd be essentially useless if I was to leave it as is, which is pretty lame. So I'm going to change the reward and just wanted to make that known....

Now on to the challenge for this round....

* The first aspect of this challenge will be removing one person, so that we can have an even number of participants....

* Everyone will battle each other in a game of guess what I'm thinking of. I will say a clue to what I'm thinking of every thirty seconds. The first one to say what I'm thinking of wins. 

* Who ever has the worst record will be out of the running. 

* At the end of the comp, everyone will have a record that equates to 6 total games... If there's a tie... everyone with that record will face off in a sudden death round. 

* Once we're at 6 competitors, I will seed the competitors based on their performance from the first stage of the comp. So #1 v. #6, etc... Tiebreakers will be random in discord for this.

* You guys will then face off in a game of 20 Questions. There will be 3 winners.

* Those three winners will advance to the competition for phase 12.... Where they will have the opportunity to gain an advantage and also nominate two people for public execution. What that competition will be is currently under consideration. But it will not involve any "speed" and it will not be subject to subjective "judging". 

1.  @daboyle250

2.  @Malfatron

3. @Forge

4.  @ET80

5.  @Outpost31

6.   @SwAg

7. @theuntouchable

Standings Update

Boyle = 4-0 (malf, et, outpost, touch) | 0-1 when impersonating someone
Outpost = 2-2 (forge, malf) (boyle, touch)
Touch = 1-1 (outpost) (boyle)
Forge = 1-1 (ET) (outpost)
Malf = 1-2 (ET) (boyle, outpost) | 1-0 in matches that don't count
ET = 0-3 (boyle, touch, forge)
Swag = 0-0

Edited by FinneasGage