FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

59 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Honestly though all jokes aside I thought Pepto Bismol was a pill.  I really have not in my adult life ever tried that.  Literally ever.  I don’t even know what it is.  I’ve heard of it before, but... 

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ET80 said:

How old are you again? Because I'm guessing you're under 35. 

Can't live without this stuff when you're 35 or older.

I’ve been taking it nearly every day since I was 22. But I ate ridiculously spicy **** every meal from the ages of 13 to 21 and completely ****ed my stomach forever 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea.

What is nausea?  Like I’ve had this weird feeling that’s kinda like nausea, but not what I thought was nausea, and I have it every single day at work.  Like a fuzziness/not quite rightness.  Between my temples.  I thought it was allergies and Allegra took it away for a while, but it’s back now.  And I don’t know how to describe it.  

It’s either a bad tooth, my hernia or I have a tumor.  It’s been going on for about 4 years though, so I just keep ignoring it.  

Are you saying Pepto Bismol will work?  Should I drink a whole bottle of it?

Edited by Outpost31

5 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

What is nausea?  Like I’ve had this weird feeling that’s kinda like nausea, but not what I thought was nausea, and I have it every single day at work.  Like a fuzziness/not quite rightness.  Between my temples.  I thought it was allergies and Allegra took it away for a while, but it’s back now.  And I don’t know how to describe it.  

It’s either a bad tooth, my hernia or I have a tumor.  It’s been going on for about 4 years though, so I just keep ignoring it.  

brain fog isn't nausea. nausea is the feeling like right before you puke after eating some suspect ****. the fact that you're 31 and don't know what nausea is just adds to your resume of dumb ****. i get that feeling you're referring to whenever i gotta go to work on like 4 hours of sleep. what kinda hernia do you have? i have like a mild hiatal hernia and then an inguinal one that's a pain in the *** when it pops out. 

but nah man i was having reflux every night for like a month and was downing pepto every night and then i realized that probably wasn't good because my stomach has been noisy as **** for the past two weeks. 

16 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Honestly though all jokes aside I thought Pepto Bismol was a pill.  I really have not in my adult life ever tried that.  Literally ever.  I don’t even know what it is.  I’ve heard of it before, but... 

Screwed again.  NBA players and hip hop artists and Kombucha... 

@The Orca, remember when you accused me of knowing Finn more than anyone and that’s why I’m in it?  Finn might as well be an aardvark or an alien to me.

3n3wz8.jpg

16 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

EcstaticFancyLeveret-max-1mb.gif

• Like 1