FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

I prolly would've done okay i bet.

you should prove it.

my gladiators are absolutely feral.

i'll give you an opportunity to prove you're even worthy of consideration next season....

in the next challenge portion of this game (period 4, which would take place next week), how about you challenge each of my gladiators...

the battles consist of a single rapid-fire question, where the person that gets the answer fastest wins...

the camp that beats you most will be crowned champions of that period...

and you can prove that you "would've done okay i bet". 

• Like 1

Just now, FinneasGage said:

you should prove it.

my gladiators are absolutely feral.

i'll give you an opportunity to prove you're even worthy of consideration next season....

in the next challenge portion of this game (period 4, which would take place next week), how about you challenge each of my gladiators...

the battles consist of a single rapid-fire question, where the person that gets the answer fastest wins...

the camp that beats you most will be crowned champions of that period...

and you can prove that you "would've done okay i bet". 

Heck yeah, i could win that probably.  If it's at a time when i'm not otherwise occupied.

4 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

you're lucky you accepted. your repercussions would've been heinous.

rest up. for next week you will be put through absolute hell. 

How about...if he wins, he gets to take the place of whoever gets voted out in the next cycle? That would be a pretty crazy twist.

13 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

i was just thinking of a game i was gonna call covert ops, where the opposing camp would have to a choose a thread in NFL gen for the camp to enter and cause as much chaos as possible and then I would determine who the winner was by which takeover was more entertaining to read thru.. but that would probably get this game shut down... so i'll think of a different idea

@Forge and I are on the same team, so we'd lock whatever thread the other team was trying to use, delete posts at random and edit posts of people who aren't even playing (I'd make @jrry32 say some HORRIBLE things about Jared Goff). I might even nuke a person or two.

It's not beyond us to abuse our powers. It's the main reason we moderate Gen. 

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

@Forge and I are on the same team, so we'd lock whatever thread the other team was trying to use, delete posts at random and edit posts of people who aren't even playing (I'd make @jrry32 say some HORRIBLE things about Jared Goff). I might even nuke a person or two.

Ahhh, is THAT what you guys have been doing?

Makes me feel better now that NFL General is sort of your guys parody sub forum

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I challenge @ET80 since daboyle wont show up

• Like 1