FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

51 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Not to be the wet blanket, but this isn't exactly the wisest thing to talk about openly in a game thread that actively involves two Globals and 1-2 poor, pitiable schmucks (read: "NFL Gen mods").

Not to be the wetter blanket, but I was referencing my post (in a different thread) about not hosting my planned Survivor game until the New Year.

Edited by Nazgul
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Forge said:

I'm not even sure what the journal entries are. 

It's a running PM to @FinneasGage explaining your thoughts on the game, players, strategy, etc. At the end of the game, all journals are revealed to everyone.

Example:

ET:

Dear journal, @MWil23 booted today. I didn't have a chance to Muay Thai kick him in the patella. I'll have to remember to do so next time I see him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

Why did nobody vote malf

Because Malf has perfected the entire, “I’m not really trying, I’ll sacrifice myself, not really into it, just playing for fun,” persona that keeps him around until people are too scared to do anything about it.  Also, because he’s better than most at challenges and since our team hyped itself up so much we need him.  Still mad at my team for hyping itself up before the first challenge.

While you’re here, what are your team’s plans for this upcoming challenge?

Edited by Outpost31

Period 3: Can you figure out what song that is?

* Your camp will provide me an answer/guess for the song name on the 15 descriptions I give. 

* A lot of the songs may be foreign to you. That's the point. You must work together with your camp to provide me with a guess for what you think the title of the song I'm describing is. I mostly listen to rap, but I tried to mix in a lot of non-rap. 

* All songs utilized are on streaming platforms like Spotify. 

* Your camp can request the album name from which the song came for 5 of the albums. Once a single member makes the request, it's been utilized. You may do this 5 times. 

* Whichever camp gets the most correct will win Period 3. 

Below are the 15 descriptions, for which I provide: The artist from which the song came and a brief description of what the songs about or some aspects of the song. 

1)     Song by Billy Woods | 
* Guy’s just locked up in his crib and commenting on why he doesn’t f with most things

2)     Song by Protomartyr | 
* Guy’s become nihilistic and references a few things that makes him roll his eyes

3)     Sony by Quelle Chris | 
* Guy’s struggling to get his **** together and laments on some character issues

4)     Song by Sun Kil Moon | 
* Guy’s reflecting on where he’s at as a middle-aged fellow and references some things he ate and things he worries about.

5)     Song by Your Old Droog | 
* Themes include being a burnout, managing anxiety/panic disorders and references a sandwich and an apparel company at one point.

6)     Song by Death Grips |
* Relatively soft song from the group with themes of apathy and inauthenticity/entitlement. At one point a credit/debit card company is mentioned.

7)     Song by Mach-Hommy | 
* He refers to the audience as Sir at various points. References a WWE finishing move.

8)     Song by Gonjasufi | 
* Song about the “evils” of money. How it affects people’s psyche and actions.

9)     Song by JPEGMAFIA | 
* References a pop star, pro wrestler and a reggae singer. There’s a lot of singing.

10)  Song by IDLES |
* Passive aggressive energy between people with their **** together and the “dregs” of society

11)  Song by Jonwayne | 
* Song about friendship and how it can help overcome self-doubt

12)  Song by Pixies | 
* A lot of biblical references to the story of a bible character dying

13)  Song by RZA | 
* Song about letting go of ego and physical desires and existing to be a more actualized version of the self. There’s a chick who sings on the track.

14)  Song by Tom Waits | 
* He’s thinking about the way things used to be with his partner. Particularly something she used to do.

15)  Song by Devin The Dude | 
* Song about hanging out in public settings trying to find a mate.

@Malfatron @Pickle Rick @The Orca @ET80 @theuntouchable @Nazgul @rackcs @Dome @TedLavie @Outpost31 @SwAg @Shady Slim @gopherwrestler @The LBC @bcb1213 @Forge @TLO @daboyle250 @mission27

Submission due by Sunday at 10pm est

Edited by FinneasGage

Opportunity/Advantage Challenge #2

* Summon or meet someone in the arena. Once a bout is agreed to we will begin. 
* Once engaged in battle with your opponent a random question will be posed... It can range from entertainment to pop culture to geography to math to anything. You must be ready for everything
* You can begin challenging now
* If you beat your opponent you will advance to the next "round", which will be made up of the individuals that won round 1. 
* Your chance to compete in Round 1 expires Friday at 10pm est
* The challenge will take anywhere from 30 seconds if your quick to 5 minutes if we get a repeat of Malf v. Untouchable in Face-Off Family Feud.

The Arena Is Open
roman.jpg

@Malfatron @Pickle Rick @The Orca @ET80 @theuntouchable @Nazgul @rackcs @Dome @TedLavie @Outpost31 @SwAg @Shady Slim @gopherwrestler @The LBC @bcb1213 @Forge @TLO @daboyle250 @mission27