FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

@Malfatron @Pickle Rick @The Orca @ET80 @theuntouchable @Nazgul @rackcs @Dome @TedLavie @Outpost31 @SwAg @Shady Slim @gopherwrestler @The LBC @bcb1213 @Forge @TLO @daboyle250 @mission27

Someone has triggered an opportunity/advantage. 

It is now in play. 

There are currently (two) active advantages in the game. 

6 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

@Malfatron @Pickle Rick @The Orca @ET80 @theuntouchable @Nazgul @rackcs @Dome @TedLavie @Outpost31 @SwAg @Shady Slim @gopherwrestler @The LBC @bcb1213 @Forge @TLO @daboyle250 @mission27

It is now in play. 

I want it?

Also, anyone tryna challenge me?

Just now, rackcs said:
7 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

It is now in play. 

I want it?

To clarify, I mean someone did something/said something that GAVE them the advantage. It was already available to be triggered. That was the first opportunity/advantage someone acquired via Trigger. 

There are 7 more advantages that can be triggered. Meaning you get it if you trigger it.  

6 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

To clarify, I mean someone did something/said something that GAVE them the advantage. It was already available to be triggered. That was the first opportunity/advantage someone acquired via Trigger. 

There are 7 more advantages that can be triggered. Meaning you get it if you trigger it.  

Evan Fournier rules

Poems of Mud have submitted their answers.

Smug Squad has until Sunday 10pm est to submit.

If they submit sooner, we'll reveal a winner whenever they submit. 

ALSO

Remember if you wish to compete in the advantage/reward challenge the opportunity to advance to round 2 expires at 10pm est TONIGHT.

As of now @The LBC and @ET80 are the only ones to advance to Round 2.

Grab a partner and head to the arena. I'll be there almost the whole day to carry out battles.