FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

On 12/4/2019 at 11:56 PM, bcb1213 said:

@SwAg

Funny you talk about fake nags when you spent a year hitting on a dude you thought had a vag

I'm here taking this game under siege 

You're over there like Laron Landry 

Ate himself out the league 

@bcb1213, @FinneasGage

https://i.imgur.com/VmL2hqX.png

Edited by SwAg
I was going to get yelled at if I didn't make it less mean.

That’s what I said!  

Then I said I was gay, and these bigots are full of hatred.  I bet I could make allusions to you being a lady killer, but as soon as I start talking about you plundering some men, it’s an issue.  What if I meant it as a compliment because I’m gay?  Outrageous

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That’s what I said!  

Then I said I was gay, and these bigots are full of hatred.  I bet I could make allusions to you being a lady killer, but as soon as I start talking about you plundering some men, it’s an issue.  What if I meant it as a compliment because I’m gay?  Outrageous

Just the man holding you down.... 

@FinneasGage, Team Smug needs some sort of time limit considering they're all pansies who needed Puddle of Mud to instigate things.  Maybe that will get them out from the corner they're hiding in.  Or maybe they're all sitting around trying to plan everybody's responses because they can't do it themselves. 

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

@FinneasGage, Team Smug needs some sort of time limit considering they're all pansies who needed Puddle of Mud to instigate things.  Maybe that will get them out from the corner they're hiding in.  Or maybe they're all sitting around trying to plan everybody's responses because they can't do it themselves. 

right now a lot of them are at fault for these not being completed... so they will lose the respective battles.