Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

That component is of little importance. It still means:

1. Mafia knows who they can hit without fear of being watched or that person being protected.

2. Mafia doesn't have to worry about being redirected.

Theses moves allow us to:

1. Investigate you to find out if you really are the redirect. 

2. You havent done jack ish with your redirect anyways

3. guarantees the two clears (Malf and I) survive the night => unless they want to be seen hitting Malf.

4. Allows us to lynch a highly suspect player (Josh) while getting another round of moves in.

Its literally lowering our odds of screwing up, increasing our odds of a cleared civ living to 100% and allows us to use a lot of night moves while verifying information. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Theses moves allow us to:

1. Investigate you to find out if you really are the redirect. 

2. You havent done jack ish with your redirect anyways

3. guarantees the two clears (Malf and I) survive the night => unless they want to be seen hitting Malf.

4. Allows us to lynch a highly suspect player (Josh) while getting another round of moves in.

Its literally lowering our odds of screwing up, increasing our odds of a cleared civ living to 100% and allows us to use a lot of night moves while verifying information. 

1. you can do this by watching orca too

2. irrelevant

3. nothing is stopping malf from protecting you. moreover, if Orca is scum, redirecting the roleblock his way would protect everyone anyway.

4. nothing is stopping us from lynching josh anyway. And if he actually is town, you do realize I'm already clear yes?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

we dont need to coordinate stuff

@TheKillerNacho just dont redirect someone who claimed no night move (squire, rack, ns, etc)

@The Orca whats your power for today? i can provide protection. plus, your real power needs to be validated.

sigh, e tu brute. 

I get what you are trying to do. But if Nacho is an other, he is going to slink back into hiding and the plan will dissolve. 

#shame

There is a plan everyone has just skipped that's way simpler and easier to follow and find out who is scum and win without relying on night moves at first

Lynch Nacho, Josh, NS, and me. Tie and we all die

I think scum is Nacho, Josh, and NS...I dont by a 5th binge eater and given 21 players and 4 (assuming Racks is town) vote enhancments having 6 red and 1 blue would help balance imo. So 7 scum out of 21