Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

Just now, The Orca said:

Man look at this. You fake an invest...now everyone has to believe you are town. I have an invest and you want everyone to believe I am scum, yet mine is real and I'm not running away from it like you...why the hypocrisy? Its cause you are scum and howling

Because (1) my fake investigation did what it was intended to do, which was draw out the connections needed to game solve.  And (2), your investigation is fake and a ploy to save Dome, lmao.

"Man, look at this.  He did the same thing that was totally different, and now I'm saying hypocrisy because I am as contextually aware as a vegetable.  He said he would kill himself and he didn't  It's notttt faaaaaaiiiiiirrrrrr!"

Just now, SwAg said:

"Man, look at this.  He did the same thing that was totally different, and now I'm saying hypocrisy because I am as contextually aware as a vegetable.  He said he would kill himself and he didn't  It's notttt faaaaaaiiiiiirrrrrr!"

why do you care so much if you are lynched?

you solved the game right?

you flip green, we k ow we can trust you, and we carry out your plan posthumously to a green win

whats the problem?

Just now, SwAg said:

Because (1) my fake investigation did what it was intended to do, which was draw out the connections needed to game solve.  And (2), your investigation is fake and a ploy to save Dome, lmao.

Not a chance in hell. It's real and you are crying like a baby all day cause of it. You have threaten to quit mafia, said you didnt even sign up for this game, threatened to modkill yourself, said you would post your PM, backed off all of that and are scrambling pleading for votes. You are scum...PERIOD

Just now, Malfatron said:

why do you care so much if you are lynched?

you solved the game right?

you flip green, we k ow we can trust you, and we carry out your plan posthumously to a green win

whats the problem?

Because I'm not retarded.  I've literally watched you all allow me to die, then proceed to do precisely contrary to what I said was the best course of action prior to my death, when literally that is all you've had to do, in multiple games.  You're particularly notorious for it, as are several of the other people present.  If you do what I say first, then you will see results and credibility to merit further exploring that, instead of duncing your way through the remainder of the game after you basically have it gift wrapped.

Just now, SwAg said:

Because I'm not retarded.  I've literally watched you all allow me to die, then proceed to do precisely contrary to what I said was the best course of action prior to my death, when literally that is all you've had to do, in multiple games.  You're particularly notorious for it, as are several of the other people present.  If you do what I say first, then you will see results and credibility to merit further exploring that, instead of duncing your way through the remainder of the game after you basically have it gift wrapped.

nah, i helped finish off the pirate game when you died

Just now, The Orca said:

Not a chance in hell. It's real and you are crying like a baby all day cause of it. You have threaten to quit mafia, said you didnt even sign up for this game, threatened to modkill yourself, said you would post your PM, backed off all of that and are scrambling pleading for votes. You are scum...PERIOD

Nah, I literally did the like this and I'll kill myself because I knew you would react poorly and fixate on it instead of actual substance.