Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

7 minutes ago, Raves said:

Nope, I get get back Red or Green for people, with Blues coming back Green.  Part of why I think that there might've been only one Blue as having more than 1 makes my ability a little meh if Blues are all enemies.

Read your PM again. Does it say:

Blue comes back green

or 

Blues come back green

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You outed yourself homie. "Something something 6th grade reading level" - Swag

Why did you RB Malf?

I didn't like him just ignoring orca on a claimed invest against swag for the second time.  After the first time it just didn't make sense that he would ignore orca again unless there he knew swag was town.  

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I didn't like him just ignoring orca on a claimed invest against swag for the second time.  After the first time it just didn't make sense that he would ignore orca again unless there he knew swag was town.  

So War Hero has blocked:

@MWil23 n1

Swag N2

@Malfatron N3

correct? Because those are scummy as hell moves.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

4x absorb a hit

4x vote enhancement

2x roleblock

1x (?) other vig

1x sleeper cell (whatever that is)

Im not understanding the role layout. @rackcs => have you hard claimed bipolar, or has it just been heavily implied by everyone?

I do not think he has, it was swag that hard claimed it for him I believe 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

4x absorb a hit

4x vote enhancement

2x roleblock

1x (?) other vig

1x sleeper cell (whatever that is)

Im not understanding the role layout. @rackcs => have you hard claimed bipolar, or has it just been heavily implied by everyone?

I claimed it. I didn't realize there were others like me until mwil and swag mentioned it yesterday. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I do not think he has, it was swag that hard claimed it for him I believe 

No, I did yesterday when mwil and swag first started talking about it. I told swag I only had one vote to give him. Then I talked with mwil about how many votes I'd had on previous days.

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So Racks and Pickle came back green. Who is your third result?

N1 I went with Gopher, he obv came back green as well, but I was worried that since this was an asylum maybe I wasn't actually my role but a delusional patient with violent tendencies that used to do my profession.

N2 I went with rackcs as I doubted anyone else would visit him and test out my concern.  Also helped that I wanted to know if he was scum just going for easy lynches or legit was following Swags thinking.

N3 I went with Pickle as I doubted anyone would kill him at night as he would've been a good target for scum to push for a lynch if he wasn't scum.

My PM said I will get back Red or Green.  An Other would come back as Green.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

N1 I went with Gopher, he obv came back green as well, but I was worried that since this was an asylum maybe I wasn't actually my role but a delusional patient with violent tendencies that used to do my profession.

N2 I went with rackcs as I doubted anyone else would visit him and test out my concern.  Also helped that I wanted to know if he was scum just going for easy lynches or legit was following Swags thinking.

N3 I went with Pickle as I doubted anyone would kill him at night as he would've been a good target for scum to push for a lynch if he wasn't scum.

My PM said I will get back Red or Green.  An Other would come back as Green.

"Other" is good information. Thanks. 

I cant think of a disorder that relates to this, though.