Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

All I know is this is probably the 2nd most useful game I ever played.  I forget what the other game was, but I had a 1-Shot ability where I learned the number of Scum that voted for a lynch and it was like 3/5 or something happened to be on the lynch when I used it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Raves said:

Exactly.  But if I picked a town and they redirected me to another town, it just confirms what I suspected.  If I picked a potential scum and they redirected, then it makes us question it.  It's easier to think we lolcleared TKN even after a redirect, than if I would've went NS or Orca.

They wouldnt have known who you picked. So thats a bit irrelevant. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raves said:

All I know is this is probably the 2nd most useful game I ever played.  I forget what the other game was, but I had a 1-Shot ability where I learned the number of Scum that voted for a lynch and it was like 3/5 or something happened to be on the lynch when I used it.

and you are 0/4 and may only have 1 more crack at it.

please choose an unknown suspect tonight.

:)

(btw, not trying to be too prescriptive, its just that your invest choices are making me a bit paranoid of you)

like you cleared a fellow mafia, and have invests of nonlynch targets

Just now, Malfatron said:

nah, lets think thos all through

I think 2-a-days would be fine. If he did a night at like 5PM CST and 10PM CST going forward. 

Straight 2 hour days I would be against. Its too late at night for everyone not on the east coast. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I think 2-a-days would be fine. If he did a night at like 5PM CST and 10PM CST going forward. 

Straight 2 hour days I would be against. Its too late at night for everyone not on the east coast. 

i would prefer not. i think better when i can soak it all in 

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

and you are 0/4 and may only have 1 more crack at it.

please choose an unknown suspect tonight.

:)

(btw, not trying to be too prescriptive, its just that your invest choices are making me a bit paranoid of you)

like you cleared a fellow mafia, and have invests of nonlynch targets

Except I'm not 0/4.  You are assuming I was trying to find scum with my investigations.  I don't see the investigation as either succeeding on find scum and failing on verifying town.  Either way it's information that is beneficial to our decision making process.  Each town verified is one more person that can't be scum and makes our pool smaller.  I mean technically you could still be scum and I had considered verifying you as well on N3.