Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

1. you can do this by watching orca too

2. irrelevant

3. nothing is stopping malf from protecting you. moreover, if Orca is scum, redirecting the roleblock his way would protect everyone anyway.

4. nothing is stopping us from lynching josh anyway. And if he actually is town, you do realize I'm already clear yes?

I can watch Orca - which will verify your move (maybe, pickle said he is going to do it himself). VERY FLAWED

Or, I can watch Malf. Which will verify your move, ensure mafia doesnt hit him, and allows me to live another day. NOT FLAWED

This isnt complicated. 

Just now, The Orca said:

There is a plan everyone has just skipped that's way simpler and easier to follow and find out who is scum and win without relying on night moves at first

Lynch Nacho, Josh, NS, and me. Tie and we all die

I think scum is Nacho, Josh, and NS...I dont by a 5th binge eater and given 21 players and 4 (assuming Racks is town) vote enhancments having 6 red and 1 blue would help balance imo. So 7 scum out of 21

Rack is a vote manipulator.

maybe you have extra votes too, who knows.

we cant rely on a tie

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I can watch Orca - which will verify your move (maybe, pickle said he is going to do it himself). VERY FLAWED

Or, I can watch Malf. Which will verify your move, ensure mafia doesnt hit him, and allows me to live another day. NOT FLAWED

This isnt complicated. 

If Pickle claims to roleblock Orca he's basically confirmed scum

Pickle could just as easily roleblock you or Malf which presents the same exact problem.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

There is a plan everyone has just skipped that's way simpler and easier to follow and find out who is scum and win without relying on night moves at first

I think scum is Nacho, Josh, and NS...I dont by a 5th binge eater and given 21 players and 4 (assuming Racks is town) vote enhancments having 6 red and 1 blue would help balance imo. So 7 scum out of 21

That is the plan in terms of lynching. The idea is to come up with night moves that enhance and speed up that plan. 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

a 6 person scum team wouldnt have gotten boat raced this bad