Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

47 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Now why does it feel to me that you are upset from what transpired here with ol daboyle?

What were your feelings when you posted this? Try to think back. Was there any discord whatsoever?

You got to swallow your pride sometimes and keep an eye out for old Number One.

My feelings were "Wow, I wish I didn't have to work for 3 hours in the evening because this seems fun", especially after being off of work the entire day and the game not really starting until I just started my part time job where I have no access to FF because it's the holidays and I work in retail.

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

My feelings were "Wow, I wish I didn't have to work for 3 hours in the evening because this seems fun", especially after being off of work the entire day and the game not really starting until I just started my part time job where I have no access to FF because it's the holidays and I work in retail.

This is the first thanksgiving that I have not had to worry about how many turkeys there are, if they are stocked and what to do when I run out of them. 

it’s been fantastic.