Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

even if i was mafia, why would i be worried?

if im lynched, oh well i am dead.

You are just trying to antagonize me, and set a false narrative.

Its not going to work because i can disengage anytime

Disengage cuz u shook gay boy

So thinking about how there are different illnesses and possibly multiple different Other doctors, the Others' wincon might be to visit all of a specific illness.  So maybe the Psychotherapist needed to visit the BiPolars, and some other goes to another illness etc etc.

Just now, Raves said:

So thinking about how there are different illnesses and possibly multiple different Other doctors, the Others' wincon might be to visit all of a specific illness.  So maybe the Psychotherapist needed to visit the BiPolars, and some other goes to another illness etc etc.

thats a good thought, but no.

has @SwAg claimed a flavor yet?

doesnt seem to be a reason to not do this yet

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It was untrue, so that for starters.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean, I have faked an investigation nine times in the past year, but that’s neither here nor there.

I mean, you’re clearly lying about having an invest. People can go back and read my claim and your reaction...

You considered my claim and left the possibility that I was telling the truth. That makes no sense.

If you had actually investigated me and got town result and decided to do a lil fake invest gambit, you wouldn’t have left it open for me to be telling the truth. You’d want to sell it hard.

If I had been framed or you had been tampered with and you actuslly did get scum results on me it would be the same as above, you wouldn’t have left a possibility that I was telling the truth, you’d be hard selling.

you clearly are lying about your ability again and you’re faking an invest on a civ on top of it.

• Like 1