Week 13 GDT: Packers at NY (Football) Giants

squire12

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

It's one thing to throw the deep ball on 3rd and 2 against the Cover-0. It's something completely different to throw it into double coverage.

Lazard clearly should've been the 1st read, but got mugged coming out of the route. Graham was covered on a stick. Not sure what top of the screen looked like but Adams was the best option for a completion because of the penalty.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I actually can't blame him for that one the way our defense is playing. 

Yeah but get the first why go low percentage deep there as AG pointed out into double coverage. I have to believe AR has been calling his own crap so long that his problem may be irreversible. I had hope earlier in the season but each week I lose more hope for him. 

1 minute ago, PACKRULE said:

Yeah but get the first why go low percentage deep there as AG pointed out into double coverage. I have to believe AR has been calling his own crap so long that his problem may be irreversible. I had hope earlier in the season but each week I lose more hope for him. 

Rodgers may have seen the flag, and THEN decided to go for the deep route.