Week 13 Games

Leader

1 minute ago, crfalker05 said:

If we lose to Wash, CHI, or Det, who cares about the rest of any of this

Nobodies suggesting we should (or will) lose to any of those teams - but - we will be playing MN head to head and I'd prefer NOT to have the same record going in to that game.

In other words - we could lose the MN game and still win the Division.

13 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Yeah, the Vikings are a legit team at this point in the season.  If they can beat the Seahawks, you want them to lose.  Rodgers is gonna suck against this defense.

Rodgers and this offense gonna suck against any quality defense for many reasons. That said, if the Vikes insist on having Rhodes cover Davante, that's a matchup GB can and will routinely exploit.

18 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Too bad Kendricks wasn't available to be drafted ... in the 2015 draft ... after our ILBs sucked arse in 2014, because he could have really filled that never-filled hole in the middle of the D.

Oh, that's right, Kendricks was available at pick 30 and many prognosticators projected he might go to Green Bay.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2434891-green-bay-packers-a-scouts-take-comparing-eric-kendricks-and-stephone-anthony

But the previous GM chose instead to draft a safety (Damarious Randall) to play CB and to fill our void at ILB with Jake F'in Ryan.

Genius.

Holy crap dude, let it go.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

Not sure Dalvin Cook was 100% healthy on before that last play. He was trying to work his shoulder free on last series. I think he's got a shoulder problem. Probably not serious but won't be back in this game. 

Geeeeeee.....I sure hope it's not serious.............................................

Just now, Packerraymond said:

You hate to see it, but that is the most 2018 Packers play I've ever seen. Fumble, then your 2 best players are hurt when the dust settles.

I think Cook was injured on the last series. He was trying to loosen up his shoulder it looked like when he came off the field.