Week 13 Games

Leader

Thankfully the Vikings won’t be playing us after this performance.  I feel like they’d bounce back.  How much danger are the Vikings in of missing the playoffs if they drop this one, the one against us and then one more?  I feel like the Rams are the only other team close to 8 wins in the NFC that’s not competing for a division.

36 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Are you going to remain consistent and ***** about literally every bad move that Gute makes?

It's been 4 god damn drafts. 

You have no problem ****tin over and over and over on the Gary pick, and you may indeed turn out to be correct.

Your boys crappy drafting 2011 onward is what Gute has been working to overcome.

In Gute I trust ... for now.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Thankfully the Vikings won’t be playing us after this performance.  I feel like they’d bounce back.  How much danger are the Vikings in of missing the playoffs if they drop this one, the one against us and then one more?  I feel like the Rams are the only other team close to 8 wins in the NFC that’s not competing for a division.

Cooks status is gonna be huge for this team.

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Rams are 7-5 with games against San Fran and Seattle left. Also the Cowboys and Cardinals. I think the Vikings are in. 

Edited by Golfman

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

My new dream is for the Vikings to fall apart and miss the playoffs.  Again.  

At least our loss was a full on butt kicking where the vets locked the doors with coach and probably got some steam out and regrouped.

The Vikings came out and looked like they belonged and then imploded. That can carryover.