Week 13 Games

Leader

Just now, PossibleCabbage said:

Green Bay just needs to win 3 of the next 4 to win the division.

Really no excuse for them to not handle business, even if they drop the game against Minnesota. Playing 3 teams at or well below .500, 2 of them home games. GB will be favored in all of those games

Win the games you are expected to win and the division is theirs

Wonder what’s ailing Cooks and how long he’ll be out?  Diggs was a liability for the Vikings tonight, and Thielen has been all but non-existent this season (injury and otherwise).  Rudolph has stepped up big time, but outside of that, I’m just not seeing Cousins and company with enough weapons if Cooks is out for any time.

Jason Wilde - Kirk Cousins' teams are now 0-8 on Monday Night Football with him at quarterback. Vikings have one more Monday Nighter left. I believe you know the opponent. With Minnesota falling to 8-4, the Packers can lose on 12/23 but still win the NFC North if they beat WAS, CHI and DET.

16 minutes ago, Leader said:

Jason Wilde - Kirk Cousins' teams are now 0-8 on Monday Night Football with him at quarterback. Vikings have one more Monday Nighter left. I believe you know the opponent. With Minnesota falling to 8-4, the Packers can lose on 12/23 but still win the NFC North if they beat WAS, CHI and DET.

Its a shame this'll be the headline instead of the defense pissing thier pants in the 2nd half.