Week 13 Games

Leader

Maybe I’m in the minority here, but I don’t really care about playoff scenarios at this point.  There’s still four games for every team in the league yet to be played, and I’m more concerned with GB just doing their job each week than I am about anything else at the moment.

Maybe I’d be more stoked if I had a ton of confidence that we’d actually take advantage of first round bye and a home playoff game.  Just feels like we’re a few key pieces short of being a real legit threat and maximizing a high seed.  All this being said, who knows what can happen between now and week 17.  One week at a time man.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Maybe I’m in the minority here, but I don’t really care about playoff scenarios at this point.  There’s still four games for every team in the league yet to be played, and I’m more concerned with GB just doing their job each week than I am about anything else at the moment.

Maybe I’d be more stoked if I had a ton of confidence that we’d actually take advantage of first round bye and a home playoff game.  Just feels like we’re a few key pieces short of being a real legit threat and maximizing a high seed.  All this being said, who knows what can happen between now and week 17.  One week at a time man.

Well, if the seeding stays the same over the next 4 weeks we get a home playoff game so there's that.  But, yes, we have to take care of our business one week at a time and we'll see where we are by then.  But I'd rather be in our shoes than the Vikes right now.

10 hours ago, Leader said:

Jason Wilde - Kirk Cousins' teams are now 0-8 on Monday Night Football with him at quarterback. Vikings have one more Monday Nighter left. I believe you know the opponent. With Minnesota falling to 8-4, the Packers can lose on 12/23 but still win the NFC North if they beat WAS, CHI and DET.

and what are the Packers at US Bankrupt 0-3?

Somethings' gotta give.

Edited by Arthur Penske

5 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

and what are the Packers at US Bankrupt 0-3?  Somethings' gotta give.

This record covers the collarbone/Hundley period (2017) and the "Nothing's going right" (2018) era right?
Not a concern. A small speedbump in the historical road.

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

This record covers the collarbone/Hundley period (2017) and the "Nothing's going right" (2018) era right?
Not a concern. A small speedbump in the historical road.

I understand it was Hundley and a wash year in 2018, but you ever been to a game there? It's not an easy place to win and while I don't think MN is a really good team, they're not bad.

Just now, Arthur Penske said:

I understand it was Hundley and a wash year in 2018, but you ever been to a game there? It's not an easy place to win and while I don't think MN is a really good team, they're not bad.

No I've never been there (and dont intend to ever visit) and I've been saying for weeks that MN is no joke (other than the crushing burden of simply being Vikings that is)  :)

This Cook injury could wind up being key........
He says he's coming back this week...could be.....but if he's got an injured wing/shoulder/chest...that exacerbates his already known tendency to fumble? That MN offense isnt a shadow of itself w/o him back there.