Week 13 Games

Leader

So even the Patriots can get their butts kicked against a good team on the road, huh?  Makes me feel a little bit better about that Niners turd.  Niners are legit.  We’ve got a shot as long as we don’t ever have to go back to CA.  We can’t lose another one, and the Niners/Saints/Seahawks have to lose at least one more each.  

• Like 1

Pats have no weapons outside of Ettleman.  Guys couldn't get open.  Wasn't on Brady.  Pats are overrated though.  Weak schedule only somewhat decent team they beat was Dallas.  Sneaky as hell at the end.  Lulled Houston at the end there.  Had that guy tipped that ball in play they might have won.  Came close on both onside kicks.  Rather novel approach of their kicker.  Gotta play 60 minutes Houston didn't at the end and it almost cost them.

7 hours ago, Scoremore said:

Pats have no weapons outside of Ettleman.  Guys couldn't get open.  Wasn't on Brady.  Pats are overrated though.  Weak schedule only somewhat decent team they beat was Dallas.  Sneaky as hell at the end.  Lulled Houston at the end there.  Had that guy tipped that ball in play they might have won.  Came close on both onside kicks.  Rather novel approach of their kicker.  Gotta play 60 minutes Houston didn't at the end and it almost cost them.

The replay it looked like the guy touched it just b4 10 yards. I think it would have gone to the booth and been illegal touching and still Texans ball. 

8 hours ago, Scoremore said:

Nick Wright - The Patriots are a week away from being 0-3 against the 3 other teams in the conference that matter. The Ravens have speed ... Texans have a ton of speed & no one has more speed than the Chiefs.

58 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Tom Brady. Realizing for 5 minutes what it's been like to be Aaron Rodgers for the last 2 years. 

Brady won a championship last year with Edelman, and Gronkowski's corpse as his top two receivers. He targeted James White 123 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Brady won a championship last year with Edelman, and Gronkowski's corpse as his top two receivers. He targeted James White 123 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think teams are finally catching on to the James White thing. Houston was all over it last night. 

Yeah, I knew this was going to happen.  Brady starts declining and everybody will blame his receivers.  The fact is his receivers are all very talented.  We know about Edleman obviously.  White is probably top 5 receiving back.  Who exactly are they missing from last year?  Gronkowski?  That's it, and Gronkowski had 17 receptions in their final 8 games including postseason. 

So losing Chris Hogan and Cordarrelle Patterson is enormous?  I don't think so. 

Philip Dorset is a first round (physically at least) talent and he's having a better year this year than he had last year in touchdowns, receptions and yards per reception.  N'Keal Harry is a first round pick. 

Anybody watching the Texans could see that Brady is not a deep passing threat anymore.  It took all he had to get that one big play to Edleman and he was wide open.  Every other deep attempt looked worse than Aaron's "I'm gonna throw it but not really try to complete it" deep passes.