Week 13 - Rams at Cardinals

RamRod

I expect the Rams to win this game. If anyone want to say this is a must win then Ill agree. The Ravens game I told people from the beginning the Rams could afford to lose if we are thinking about another loss for the Rams. The Ravens are an AFC team so it doesnt hurt the Rams conference record. The Rams have to beat the Cards in both meetings. The Cards have been playing well but the Rams still have the better roster and team. I do expect them to not only win but make a statement. The Rams defense is playing well but MNF had alot to do with Lamar and the Ravens offense being lethal than the Rams defense being terrible. I expect the Rams offense to score at least 27pts on a Cards defense thats not good. So this is a get right game before the Rams play the Seahawks in LA in which the Rams know they shouldve beaten in Seattle earlier in the season so they want to make sure they split.

I still believe in this team this season when so many people have thrown in the towel. Last season as I pointed out many of times, the Eagles was in an impossible spot and for that matter the Seahawks were in the same spot as the Rams right now 7th seed with a worst record (5-5) losing two straight. Both teams rallied the rest of the season and made the playoffs. So to say this season is done is foolish. I could see if it never happened or we have to go back decades to see the last time it happened. The Rams are still very much in it and we know they have the team that is capable of beating the Seahawks, Cards twice, and the Cowboys to go (10-6). None of those teams are unbeatable. Then we know the Vikings arent invincible where they wont choke down the stretch because they did last season when they allowed the Eagles to catch them and sneak in on the last game of the regular season. So I think the Rams playoff chance is going to come down to Week 17 to see if they make it or not get in. 

On 28/11/2019 at 8:23 PM, stl4life07 said:

The Rams are still very much in it and we know they have the team that is capable of beating the Seahawks, Cards twice, and the Cowboys to go (10-6). None of those teams are unbeatable. Then we know the Vikings arent invincible where they wont choke down the stretch because they did last season when they allowed the Eagles to catch them and sneak in on the last game of the regular season. So I think the Rams playoff chance is going to come down to Week 17 to see if they make it or not get in. 

Where do you live ? I will take a flight, bring some champagne and cocaine and celebrate the Rams winning the Superbowl with you. 

2 hours ago, Flounch said:

Where do you live ? I will take a flight, bring some champagne and cocaine and celebrate the Rams winning the Superbowl with you. 

Haha very funny. Nah Im not saying Superbowl but Im not going to bury the Rams acting like their chances of still getting into the playoffs are gone. I was sold last season the Eagles chances at (4-6) was gone. Im not being fooled again lol. Last season the Eagles chances at (4-6) was impossible. The Rams this season are in way better position. It feels like every season we go through this where we count a team out and they find a way especially the team that has underachieved but we know have the coaching and the talent. You dont ever count that time out until its actually over. Thats just my mentality.