Why hasnt Jason Garret been fired yet

Vladimir L

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:
1 hour ago, TVScout said:

You don't know where to start because you don't know what you are talking about.

Instead of Copping Out, enlightened me, educate me by all means. Please!

Ive tried, its not worth it TVScout. Nabbs is like 100 years old and stuck in his opinions. They will never change no matter how much evidence is shown. And at other times, he flat out fabricates things.

As for the thread - the simple answer is: There is no point other than to appease fans. His contract expires in 4 games. He is not getting renewed and rumors are circling that Jerry and Co. have already started reaching out to other coaches for next season. 

Edited by Matts4313

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

The funny thing about "coach clap" - that term was coined by skip bayless. Which means that his influence is so great with some of you, that Garrett became a meme.

Which is fine, if you are going to use Skip Bayless memes, just admit you are Skip Bayless fanboy. 

tenor.gif

Edited by Kip Smithers

44 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

Dak has had his 1-4 WRs and his LT, RT and LG miss time.

3 of those INTs for Dak were tipped passes/hailmary.

Wentz has had his 1-2 WRs and LT miss time.

Wentz played against Sam Darnold-less Jets. Dak played them with Sam - But we didnt have Cooper, T Smith or L Collins. 

Wentz beat the Packers throwing like 30 times for 160 yard - it was 100% not him that played the factor in that win. Do you really want to use W/L as a QB stat?

Correct me if I am wrong?

Edited by Matts4313

15 hours ago, swooshmaster said:

Why though? Cowboys are 6-6 with 4 games left and leading the NFC East. They still have a chance at the Playoffs here. You don't simply fire a HC mid-season who's first in their division.

Has a team ever made the playoffs without beating any winning teams during the year?  Dallas has Bears, Rams, Eagles, and Redskins left to play.  It could happen.  It would be incredible if they made the playoffs in that fashion and then suddenly found a way to put it all together and go on a run and get to the Super Bowl.