Propose A Trade Thread

the lone star

21 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I'd rather have someone who plays within his limits than a guy shooting 22% on over 5 3s per game.

I’d trade westbrook for a package of generic Doritos cool ranch but that doesn’t change the fact that the rockets aren’t gonna trade him or that Simmons is the worst fit imaginable for Houston. Probably the exact 1 guy I wouldn’t want over Westbrook. 

I do like Harris though but House has a lot of upside and is super cheap the next 2 years after this. 

the rockets are pretty good right now and still have found their groove. What we are really missing is a guard who can come off the bench and create plus knock down 3s. Like say Eric Gordon. When he’s 100% and playing like he has historically we are gonna be really good. Teams won’t be able to double harden when he’s standing 2 feet behind the 3 point line and draining 36% 

If the rockets make a move this season, it will be small. I could see something like sending a pick for David Bertans along with Nene and Green. Something of that nature. 

we just don’t have the money to do anything else. Our guys are either too important or make too little money. That’s why we tried the contract with nene. Now we could always make a wink wink deal with someone and play nene a few games to up with cap hit. 

theres no one out that that can upgrade the rockets roster significantly without us trading a vital player. 

gordon would be the only one we could flip but 1. His deal isn’t team friendly and 2. He can’t be traded this season anyway because of his extension. 

Capela is our greatest asset but trading him leaves such a huge hole. 

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

I'd rather have someone who plays within his limits than a guy shooting 22% on over 5 3s per game.

That's fine, but I'd rather give it a better shot at winning the championship than going in with what I know doesn't work. Simmons won't even try to shoot despite the public plea from Brett Brown to take one per game. 😂 One.

At least if I am GM I am trying to do something new to win, unlike your player.

And really, I'm sure Westbrook not only is a better fit with the Sixers but the teammates feed off of his effort especially down the stretch more than Simmons who curls up into a ball and disappears.

5 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

That's fine, but I'd rather give it a better shot at winning the championship than going in with what I know doesn't work. Simmons won't even try to shoot despite the public plea from Brett Brown to take one per game. 😂 One.

At least if I am GM I am trying to do something new to win, unlike your player.

And really, I'm sure Westbrook not only is a better fit with the Sixers but the teammates feed off of his effort especially down the stretch more than Simmons who curls up into a ball and disappears.

We know what Westbrook is, and he's a player who will never come close to winning a championship.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I actually wouldn't trade Hayward. BUT if I had to I would prefer Steven Adams over Drummond

eh not a bad alternative to Drummond

I just have a lot of confidence and faith in Romeo to fill in. I dont know if I want to trade Hayward for anyone but I think it's a consideration to have at least for a select few.

I think the Bucks are going to try their damnedest to bring in Davis Bertans at the deadline. They could probably be outbid but I could see something like Robin Lopez, DJ Wilson and the Pacers 2020 1st for Bertans. 

Would leave us without a legit back-up C but Ersan can fill that role to an extent and we could even unleash the Dragan!