Propose A Trade Thread

the lone star

https://www.mlive.com/pistons/2020/02/trade-value-up-for-pistons-derrick-rose-down-for-andre-drummond.html

"Pistons seek a first-round pick" but value is currently below that at "a pair of second rounders"

I buy that there is a very limited market right now for Drummond but I don't buy that his value is so low he can be had for two second rounders.

Celtics trade: Gordon Hayward, Vincent Poirier, Tremont Waters or Carsen Edwards and a first round pick.

Pistons trade: Andre Drummond and Derrick Rose

22 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

https://www.mlive.com/pistons/2020/02/trade-value-up-for-pistons-derrick-rose-down-for-andre-drummond.html

"Pistons seek a first-round pick" but value is currently below that at "a pair of second rounders"

I buy that there is a very limited market right now for Drummond but I don't buy that his value is so low he can be had for two second rounders.

Celtics trade: Gordon Hayward, Vincent Poirier, Tremont Waters or Carsen Edwards and a first round pick.

Pistons trade: Andre Drummond and Derrick Rose

since I definitely would like this trade, it means that as no chance to happenB|

4 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

idk how I feel about this trade, Capela and a 1st for Covington is terrible value for the rockets. 

I get that you're a Rockets' fan, but you take that and run with it.  RoCo >>> Capela everyday of the week, and especially now that we're a league-dominated league.  The Rockets really handcuffed theirselves by coughing up all those FRPs for Russell Westbrook.

4 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I’ve heard rumors of a 3 team trade sending Alex Lin, Jabari Parker, a hawks protected 1st and a Rockets 1st to the wolves. Rockets get Covington and the hawks get Capela. 

idk how I feel about this trade, Capela and a 1st for Covington is terrible value for the rockets. 

Fine trade for Houston if they get Len back in that trade.

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

I get that you're a Rockets' fan, but you take that and run with it.  RoCo >>> Capela everyday of the week, and especially now that we're a league-dominated league.  The Rockets really handcuffed theirselves by coughing up all those FRPs for Russell Westbrook.

We didn’t really cough up a bunch of FRPs. Just 2 and some pick swaps, that are probably worthless and the first of those going to OKC is in 2022. 

I would be fine with a trade that sent our Capela and brought in Covington but I’m not willing to send out a 1st as well