Prospects to keep an eye on for the Bucs

indifference

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

James is going to put on a show.  If his medical checks out, I think he goes top 10.  A do everything safety who can probably line up near the LOS in nickel and dime packages.  I like him better then Fitzpatrick at safety because of his size.  Minkah gets viewed as a CB, I think he goes before James. 

2 hours ago, ravishingone said:

James is going to put on a show.  If his medical checks out, I think he goes top 10.  A do everything safety who can probably line up near the LOS in nickel and dime packages.  I like him better then Fitzpatrick at safety because of his size.  Minkah gets viewed as a CB, I think he goes before James. 

Listening to a podcast the other week and DJ was saying guys love playing with him and that guys gravitate towards him.

5 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Yeah not worth it. 

What do you think about moving down to 13 and taking Guice? 

Depends what we can get for seven. AZ picks at 15. Seven is ~1,500 points. 13 is ~1,050. 47 is ~430. A sixth would fill in the rest. But trading up for a QB might get a fourth instead. So we could get at least an extra second and sixth out of it. The sixth could be used to move again.

I feel like Guice could be had closer to 25. I also think Chubb is pretty close to Guice. And Chubb could be had in the second.

15 would be a good spot to take guys like Davenport/Key/Hubbard. Or maybe Josh Jackson falls there. Or Payne. Or Wynn. Or Fitz/James; we saw both top safeties fall last year.

I think RB would be perfect to take in the second or the end of the first with a trade up. The end of the first might see a couple trades just so teams can get their RB. If we can trade down from seven, I wanna be one of the teams to move back up to secure a guy like Guice.

Trading down to 15 (and getting a second and fourth) and taking the best DE on the board (Davenport/Key/Hubbard), trading our first second, a fourth, and sixth to move up to 25ish and taking Guice, using our other second to take the best interior olineman available (Hernandez/Price/Daniels) would be fine with me.

Coming out with that would be pretty awesome. We'd still have our third, fourth, fifth, and two sixths.

Archived