Prospects to keep an eye on for the Bucs

indifference

If true, this is awful. However, if he’s there in the 3rd we’d need to take a look. Especially if we signed Norwell in FA. May not have a lot of payoff for us this year but we’d have a hell of an interior line going forward for many years.

8 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

If true, this is awful. However, if he’s there in the 3rd we’d need to take a look. Especially if we signed Norwell in FA. May not have a lot of payoff for us this year but we’d have a hell of an interior line going forward for many years.

Definitely sucks. But I agree. Hopefully we'll be able to snag him later than he would've gone.

56 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Can't wait to see how Key and Davenport test athletically, both are blessed with ridiculous physical measurements.

Id take Davenport over Key. There is something about keys game on the field I just see as a flop in this league. 

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Definitely sucks. But I agree. Hopefully we'll be able to snag him later than he would've gone.

With this news, if we trade down in the 1st and pick up an extra 2nd, I’d take Price with the extra 2nd. Norwell, Price, Marpet. Or take two OL in the 2nd Hernandez, Price, Marpet. Either way we better solidify the interior line with this draft. This “we like our line” BS has to stop.

4 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

With this news, if we trade down in the 1st and pick up an extra 2nd, I’d take Price with the extra 2nd. Norwell, Price, Marpet. Or take two OL in the 2nd Hernandez, Price, Marpet. Either way we better solidify the interior line with this draft. This “we like our line” BS has to stop.

We could take center James Daniels out of Iowa in the second in that scenario. The second and third rounds are gonna be full of interior olinemen and RBs. Hopefully we can find a way to grab at least three.

If Minnesota signs cousins, I think the first 6 picks will go: 

1. Rosen or darnold 

2. Rosen or darnold 

3. Barkley/Chubb/Nelson

4. Barkley or Chubb or Nelson  

5. Josh Allen 

6. Baker mayfield. 

We will have a shot at either Chubb or Nelson. I think Barkley goes 3 or 4. 

If neither Barkley , Chubb or Nelson are there I’m trading down looking for another pick. 

Archived