Prospects to keep an eye on for the Bucs

indifference

23 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Chubb tested very well in the broad and vertical, the explosion is there.  I was worried he might be in the Samaji Perine class, not anymore.  I like  Chubb and Guice, Im hoping Licht pulls the trigger on a RB in the 2nd round.

I think those are the two I want too. They're both big guys who can smash between the tackles and they have good enough speed and wiggle to run to the outside. They're essentially Doug Martins. icon_lol.gif

25 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think those are the two I want too. They're both big guys who can smash between the tackles and they have good enough speed and wiggle to run to the outside. They're essentially Doug Martins. icon_lol.gif

I still think Guice is a fringe first rounder. Better options are Chubb, Penny or Michel. 

21 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

I still think Guice is a fringe first rounder. Better options are Chubb, Penny or Michel. 

Michel could end up in the first round too. He's smooth like Kamara. 

Cleveland is in the best spot with the first pick in the second. That pick is gonna be stupid valuable on day two.

Chubb's 40 actually makes me like him a lot more. I thought he looked "slow" when I watched him play. But apparently he's not. The production's there. And the way he runs is perfect for the NFL. 

This is a great draft to need a RB. Barkley, Guice, Chubb, Michel, and Penny are all legit options. And we have a shot at all but Barkley; unless we wanna move up.

After reviewing the shuttle run and 3 cone, Michel showed his agility and quickness which showed on the field.  Chubb did well enough in those areas which showed on the field, which was run with power, but if he gets to the 2nd level he can turn on the speed.  Barkley is such a freak, I hope he ends up in the AFC he is going to be such a weapon at the next level.

Archived