The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Its the speed in which you did it that was alarming and anti-town. You got 24 hours. Why make that play within 5 minutes of a claim. 

Whats this magical role Pickle loves? And for the love of god stop being coy for not f****** reason.

I disagree...Counselor was lying imo unless he was the JOAT which again as an elf doesnt make since imo, Counselor I thought was scum pushing Kotn as an easy lynch for a reason (goes to what I bolded actually). I wanted to get my info out there so I gave him a chance to give us anything...he refused then later claimed a role everyone thought was scum last game lol...again dont see an elf having

I think I know what Slappy's move was and I think I know what Mwils is and why they both pushed Daboyle and Kotn respectfully. Also, helps add to my theory on the move I think we will see the effects of this game

Just now, The Orca said:

I disagree...Counselor was lying imo unless he was the JOAT which again as an elf doesnt make since imo, Counselor I thought was scum pushing Kotn as an easy lynch for a reason (goes to what I bolded actually). I wanted to get my info out there so I gave him a chance to give us anything...he refused then later claimed a role everyone thought was scum last game lol...again dont see an elf having

I think I know what Slappy's move was and I think I know what Mwils is and why they both pushed Daboyle and Kotn respectfully. Also, helps add to my theory on the move I think we will see the effects of this game

I’m not scum I swear it on my life. The very breathe I take. So go kick rocks. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

If Slappy was hit by scum, daboyle was afraid of him knowing something

I'll just say it. Based on how Slappy was posting I think he day invested Daboyle and Mwil (scum) day invested Kotn. That's why he pushed harder than normal to lynch someone. He also claimed elf when normally he soft claims and goes back to it

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

For real. I dont know why @Dome is being a arsehole, but he should stop. Go the hell away dome, come back when you have worked out your anger. 

this is rich. you probably don't see it, and when you do you won't admit it.. but this is an instant classic and you know it.

1) you don't call out counselor for an early claim, but call out orca for an early claim with his info that was equally incriminating 

2) you don't call out swag for calling counselor dumb, but decide personal insults are simply unacceptable when I reference swag's original insult. 

it's so good, you have to see it. lol