The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

What is with you and trying to oust everything right now? 

Im in game solve mode. The sooner it ends, the sooner we move on. Its D3 and there are more dead scum (3) than civs (1). This game is over, just gotta put the nail in the coffin. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Good work, dip****.  You’re ******* awful at this game.  I don’t know why you even sign up.  At least we can put to bed all the murmurs that you two cheat because you’re playing one of the worst games ever.

You’re using my joke posts as evidence right now.  Where did I ever actually push people based on that?

That’s not how this works.  If you say the earth is flat, and I say no it’s round and show you a picture of it’s curvature, I don’t have to include evidence that flat planes exist.

Quit talking with **** in your mouth. You are trash and your claims are trash. You suck so ******* bad at this game 

24 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Seriously, why can’t you just be normal in these games?  It clearly doesn’t work.  

You don’t have to have a 30-part theory that contradicts everything because it’s interesting.  Sometimes the games are simply unremarkable.

Why cant you be normal these games. Faking a power role and getting called on it D1 once again...you didnt fool me, so shove it up your ***

22 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Pickle Rick => if you are reading up, you better know who gets the JVP. lol

And @The Orca, before you get mad and think I am picking on you, I have tried to be really patient with your theories all game. But you are consistently turning a blind eye to every likely scenario so that you can tunnel on Swag/Mwill/Counselor. Youve tunneled so deep that you arent even making coherent sense at this point. Its truly bananas how you are trying to tie the pieces of the puzzle together. 

That's factually incorrect. I would say I havent been great for "obvious" reaosns, but what has flipped I have been accurate. Maybe someone was right earlier

Daboyle

19 minutes ago, Dome said:

Based on the way touch pushed back on swags early cop claim and the use of the word “cop” in this post, I figured touch was a cop

if I picked it up, I figured scum would too 

figured my “someone watch/protect touch” comment before N1 could throw them off if they were considering a touch hit  

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

That's factually incorrect. I would say I havent been great for "obvious" reaosns, but what has flipped I have been accurate. Maybe someone was right earlier

I dont know man. Youve called me a liar multiple times this game and were proven wrong each time. You also insist that MWIL/Counselor/Swag are scum, and that seems very very unlikely imo. 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Quit talking with **** in your mouth. You are trash and your claims are trash. You suck so ******* bad at this game 

Why cant you be normal these games. Faking a power role and getting called on it D1 once again...you didnt fool me, so shove it up your ***

Daboyle

Yeah, I’m bad.  Alright.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I dont know man. Youve called me a liar multiple times this game and were proven wrong each time. You also insist that MWIL/Counselor/Swag are scum, and that seems very very unlikely imo. 

But he’s right that I wasn’t the Cop! 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I wouldn't refute most of this. Except the liar part... it was just 1 thing I believe