The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

You don’t specify that it can block one hit, if it can block more than one hit...

that’s like saying you’re wearing ONE shoe when you have both shoes on, then standing by that because you do have at least one shoe on

I understand how you interpreted what Wolf said. What I dont understand is where you want to go with the information. Even if what you said is correct, it doesnt mean the Mistletoe tried to RB you.

Wild speculation time:

The reindeers are in pairs on the sleigh. Half went nice, half went naughty. Those are either mirror roles or the balancing role. 2 role cops, 2 roleblockers, hit/a BG (jailer?). etc

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

You don’t specify that it can block one hit, if it can block more than one hit...

that’s like saying you’re wearing ONE shoe when you have both shoes on, then standing by that because you do have at least one shoe on

No, it's nothing like that.

The point is, he did not state whether it blocked other abilities or not.  He specified an instance in which it would not block a hit, which is when multiple hits are placed on the person, in which case the second hit goes through.  You excluding based upon the words there is reading information into a claim, where the words as written are silent.

Wolf can ask, but that's simply how English works.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I understand how you interpreted what Wolf said. What I dont understand is where you want to go with the information. Even if what you said is correct, it doesnt mean the Mistletoe tried to RB you.

Wild speculation time:

The reindeers are in pairs on the sleigh. Half went nice, half went naughty. Those are either mirror roles or the balancing role. 2 role cops, 2 roleblockers, hit/a BG (jailer?). etc

I’m an elf though and a rolecop. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Wild speculation time:

Yeah, that makes no sense.

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

where I want to go? wherever the info leads.

of course it doesn’t confirm mission RBd me, but it makes it possible that he did. 

you see how I interpreted what wolf said, so im assuming you can you see how that would lead me to believe that mission wasn’t blocked by wolfs move?

now if I assume mission wasn’t blocked by the jailkeep on malf I have to assume he was blocked by Someone else (or he wasn’t blocked at all) and knowing I was blocked by someone else has to play into my assessment of what mission is claiming. 

it’s better than a shot in the dark on who blocked me, even if it isn’t concrete, and really there isn’t a reason not to discuss it

Wild speculation time:

Maybe... it feels like a mass claim could break the game if this is the case. No?

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No, it's nothing like that.

The point is, he did not state whether it blocked other abilities or not.

no, but he did specify it would block one hit. Which is why I’m operating under the assumption that it will block one hit.