The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

If swag is scum, he is either invest-proof or Racks is lying. Both of those seem like low probability with the information provided so far. 

Why are you all obsessing with him over other viable candidates that have no verification whatsoever? 

He vouched confidently for Naz on d1 when it was 100% clear to me Naz was doing his “so scummy I can’t be scum” routine that he just can’t help himself but play out when he’s scum.

Does that sound like a mistake town swag would make? Miss an obvious read that even little ol’ me sees right away? Not only miss it, but confidently vouch for the player under fire instead?

he also doubted/mocked my claim that I was roleblocked but offered no reason for this at all, he just pushed against it with no supporting argument other than “this can’t be true because mission already said it’s not” which isn’t the type of argument that makes sense for swag

he’s trying to discredit me, but knows he can’t make something up to do it, just in case I can be verified later.

Just now, Dome said:

He vouched confidently for Naz on d1 when it was 100% clear to me Naz was doing his “so scummy I can’t be scum” routine that he just can’t help himself but play out when he’s scum.

Does that sound like a mistake town swag would make? Miss an obvious read that even little ol’ me sees right away? Not only miss it, but confidently vouch for the player under fire instead?

he also doubted/mocked my claim that I was roleblocked but offered no reason for this at all, he just pushed against it with no supporting argument other than “this can’t be true because mission already said it’s not” which isn’t the type of argument that makes sense for swag

he’s trying to discredit me, but knows he can’t make something up to do it, just in case I can be verified later.

The roleblock thing is demonstrably false.  I already bumped the quotes.  You’re deranged.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

It’s not false. 

youre saying more **** that barely makes sense because you’re scum 

3 hours ago, Dome said:

Then who roleblocked me?

swag?

he literally said “lol” when I claimed I was roleblocked 

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

Because mission already said he blocked Malfatron, you dolt

3 hours ago, Dome said:

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

Dome you seem like scum or detrimental Town

On 12/8/2019 at 3:34 PM, SwAg said:

lol

On 12/8/2019 at 3:35 PM, Dome said:

You wanna go 0/2 on the “dome wasn’t roleblocked” crusade?

On 12/8/2019 at 3:43 PM, SwAg said:

He already said he tried to block Malfatron. You’re just not reading because you’re a gimmick meme

On 12/8/2019 at 3:45 PM, Dome said:

Well then he already lied.

and I’m not reading everything because I’m at work.

im skimming, pretty much the same but not

On 12/8/2019 at 3:46 PM, SwAg said:

Mission didn’t say he was roleblocked.  He said he failed.  

That could be your target went nowhere, jail actually blocked it, or he’s lying.  But anyway, Dome, quit being a gimmick 

Demonstrably false.

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

for reasons

Thanks for the Orca-like response. It was very helpful. 

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

I took the Naz thing as memeing, just like the early cop claim.

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

I had a scum lean on swag up until Racks cleared him from being mafia. I have a civ lean with the "wild theories" caveat. But that still doesnt answer my question... why are people solely focusing on someone pseudo cleared over those people who have nothing verifiable in thread? 

• Like 1