The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

11 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Just kidding, it’s #7 

Malfatron was number 7 I believe

11 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

The group become joyful and started singing and dancing, for they believed the end was at hand.  

"Ho, Ho, Ho" 

The lights went out yet again, this time the distinct sound a grinder echoed through the work shop.  

When the lights came back on @Malfatron was stuck half way through the grinder.

A little elf walked over and picked up some of the malf sausage and placed it in the toy gadget, the display read: Nice 

@Malfatron is dead, he was Nice aligned

This leads me to believe the following:

1. Touch lied about revenge... 

...since:

2. Santa is clearly still alive and hit Malf

@SwAg do you not believe that Santa is still alive and that KOTN was Santa, when it seems clear to me based off of flavor that he is?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

...since:

@SwAg do you not believe that Santa is still alive and that KOTN was Santa, when it seems clear to me based off of flavor that he is?

The Santa Clause is genuinely my theory of the game based on the original KOTN write-up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

The Santa Clause is genuinely my theory of the game based on the original KOTN write-up.

You and I wholly agree on that, especially in light of the "red and green haze" portion of his writeup. This comment you made just confused me a bit, so I was hoping that you'd clarify.

17 minutes ago, SwAg said:

KOTN was Santa.  Why would anyone other than Santa be The Godfather.

Are you saying that KOTN was definitively Santa here?

Are you saying that clearly there's not a Godfather rhetorically based upon what we've already stated?

I think Rick flipped the script on the unkillable GF, and when the GF dies someone takes his spot.  

So, no immunity, just Town is punished if it doesn’t lynch the GF last.  And I think the game supports that theory right now since KOTN was investigated as a killer, which would render immunity pretty moot.  Unless Counselor was actually told that he was an every night Vig, in which case that would indicate some type of immunity.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I think Rick flipped the script on the unkillable GF, and when the GF dies someone takes his spot.  

So, no immunity, just Town is punished if it doesn’t lynch the GF last.  And I think the game supports that theory right now since KOTN was investigated as a killer, which would render immunity pretty moot.  Unless Counselor was actually told that he was an every night Vig, in which case that would indicate some type of immunity.

No it was nightly hit. That’s how it was phrased. 

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know what you’re saying.  I don’t think there is a Godfather in the sense that they’re referring to it, no.

That's all I was asking.

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

IE Santa is the killer/kill flavor, and when KOTN died, that was passed on, hence "The Santa Clause".

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Just got done reading up. I’m confused as to why you’d take my vote since I’ve nailed every one but the butters/josh vote, and you took care of that for us anyway. You should have taken Orcas for sure.

You were troll civ and wildcard yesterday. 

at worst I was taking a vote from a loose cannon 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

...since:

I thought I was #7

i picked 6.9 and I think he rounded up 

that said, I think we was just having some fun with it

Edited by Dome