The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

22 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Also, I put a lot of thought into my move. I wanted to see if he was doubling up or going around the world in gun giving. I'm pretty confident he cant give it to the same person twice 

He has a known, verifiable move. It would've come out without your help. 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Why would that be more important than finding the guy that is actually killing us? 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

He has a known, verifiable move. It would've come out without your help. 

Doesnt mean that move is town and/or he was the last mafia and was going to have to kill last night...I mean everyone of you all were acting like the game was over

Just now, The Orca said:

Doesnt mean that move is town

And your move wouldn't help clear that up one way or the other.

Just now, The Orca said:

and/or he was the last mafia and was going to have to kill last night...I mean everyone of you all were acting like the game was over

This is revisionist history, you already said you chose him because of his gun move. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You’ve outed the Town jailer, bodyguard, and tracked a person twice who has telegraphed his move in the thread each day.

Oh Me me me! And he CCed me within minutes and screwed up my plan (as bad as it may have been)... although we still got KOTN 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You’ve outed the Town jailer, bodyguard, and tracked a person twice who has telegraphed his move in the thread each day.

You are protecting just like FSU's offesnive line protects their QB (give me a like @Pickle Ricklmao)

You are trash and had the chance to kill last night, but like trash you did nothing useful and protected against nothing

Yeah, I opted to protect the person who was due to have a result, instead of killing someone who could be Town when there is basically zero chance Mafia can win as long as we don’t eat ourselves.

You’re clueless, and have no concept of strategy or risk management.

• Like 2