The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

4 hours ago, squire12 said:

Odd that malf didn't piggyback on swag here.  

3 hours ago, squire12 said:

Is he scum?

Apparently we read different threads

Seems like you are looking for a reason to do so.  You trying to appear something you are not?

3 hours ago, Dome said:

@Dome  Like I said, I made my last post and then went out for a few hours to an event.  I did not see your tag to me until I got home.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

That is a fair take.  You thought enough about it to question counselor on his statement at the time, so why the change in stance on it now?

Change in stance? The stances are not mutually exclusive.

Counselor saying it for the reason I suggested at the time, and malf just dicking around because he wanted to say something silly like counselor

no offense counselor.

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

@Dome  Like I said, I made my last post and then went out for a few hours to an event.  I did not see your tag to me until I got home.  

It wasn't the tag you were ignoring... you were likely gone by then.

It was the post I made while you were in thread... the tag was made later to draw attention to the post you ignored earlier when you were here in thread.

I quoted you, so you should've got a notification, while you were in thread... same as a tag.

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:
4 hours ago, squire12 said:
21 hours ago, Malfatron said:

pretty sure everyone who posted so far is civ, and scum is hiding

Interesting views on the early posting groups.

To be fair i wasnt 100 percent serious here

fyi, i was having fun posting with everyone, and i just threw that comment out there

Just now, Dome said:

It wasn't the tag you were ignoring... you were likely gone by then.

It was the post I made while you were in thread... the tag was made later to draw attention to the post you ignored earlier when you were here in thread.

I quoted you, so you should've got a notification, while you were in thread... same as a tag.

I have been through this in previous games with Pickle.  I do not have the setting to get notifications when someone quotes a post of mine.  I get the tag notifications.  Been consistent since I joined here.

Just now, squire12 said:

I have been through this in previous games with Pickle.  I do not have the setting to get notifications when someone quotes a post of mine.  I get the tag notifications.  Been consistent since I joined here.

Well, at least you're keeping your story consistent. 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

man, squire is super serious lol

If you recall a few games ago, being a easy going joker was not received well by the collective.  Since I had 30ish pages to catch up on before I went out for a few hours, I thought being serious was appropriate.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

If you recall a few games ago, being a easy going joker was not received well by the collective.  Since I had 30ish pages to catch up on before I went out for a few hours, I thought being serious was appropriate.  

I dont recall. Were you mafia in that game?

Are you going out of your way to avoid joking around?

because what you are doing doesnt feel natural.