The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

20 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

After reading up, the connection with Squire and KOTN is interesting. 

Counselor piggy backing votes just like last game, although he is playing more loose this game. 

SwAg is being more reserved than I'm used to seeing, but it is just day one.

Malf is picking on the newbie, who signed up to the site yesterday. (Although he makes valid points)

Matts is trying to be helpful so far. Other than his stupid Cowboys posts. 

Dome is playing the wildcard.

People seem to be playing really loose right now and memeing more than scum hunting, but again, it is day 1.

Suspicion list so far Daboyle, Squire/KOTN, SwAg, Wolfeyes

I’m not piggy backing. I’m staying on KOTN how is that piggy backing? I believe he and Squire are scum 

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m not piggy backing. I’m staying on KOTN how is that piggy backing? I believe he and Squire are scum 

You only got uppity after Malf and Dime spoke up.

You happily answered in case you forgot. If being skeptical of locking into someone who had barely posted up to that point with over a day left in d1 like you did is shady then my bad. It made zero sense at the time and just struck me as off that you seemed so sure so soon.

Right after that you did piggyback onto Malf's squire vote (pg 56 iirc) so im assuming thats what he meant by piggyback votes.

10 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

You only got uppity after Malf and Dime spoke up.

You happily answered in case you forgot. If being skeptical of locking into someone who had barely posted up to that point with over a day left in d1 like you did is shady then my bad. It made zero sense at the time and just struck me as off that you seemed so sure so soon.

Right after that you did piggyback onto Malf's squire vote (pg 56 iirc) so im assuming thats what he meant by piggyback votes.

Go look at the time. Before I could read their responses I had already thought what I posted about the exchange. You scummy boy

• Like 1