TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I was really interested to hear some opinions. From what I can tell reviews are a bit mixed, but generally favorable. 

There shouldn’t be any mixed reviews. It was an incredible movie. It wasn’t like any Star Wars movie made, and it took at lot of risks, which is why it was so good. It focused heavily on character development and was an emotional roller coaster. I really enjoyed it.

12 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I was really interested to hear some opinions. From what I can tell reviews are a bit mixed, but generally favorable. 

If your a die hard fan. You will probably dislike it.

I wasn't a fan. I was so underwhelmed and disappointed. 

12 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

looks like a well trained police dog..

I get that a lot. I want to do IPO/Schutzhund with him once we're done doing conformation. Friends say it will be hard as usually it's something you start working on with them from 8 weeks, but I really think he has the drive to do it. I mean, he bit this dude I strongly dislike in the *** last night and would have kept after him had I not intervened, so...

2 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

I get that a lot. I want to do IPO/Schutzhund with him once we're done doing conformation. Friends say it will be hard as usually it's something you start working on with them from 8 weeks, but I really think he has the drive to do it. I mean, he bit this dude I strongly dislike in the *** last night and would have kept after him had I not intervened, so...

http://injury.findlaw.com/torts-and-personal-injuries/what-is-the-one-bite-rule.html

Archived