TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

This is exceptionally well played. >>clapping emoji goes here, but new site has really lame a$$ emojis<<

Speaking of lame, this forum is quite lame anymore.  

I'm kinda sad we haven't seen more newcomers around. I figured with a slightly disappointing season there'd be more discussion going on. 

On 12/21/2017 at 4:42 PM, Desperado82 said:

I'm kinda sad we haven't seen more newcomers around. I figured with a slightly disappointing season there'd be more discussion going on. 

Same here. Message boards just aren't what they used to be though either. Too many other options out there now. Lot of regulars seem to have moved on for most part.. MH was always good for some convo. HT. Slam. NYFDB. RJ pops in once in a while. Dirk. 

As for how the season is going, i figured there would be a little more activity as well. Seems that usually brings out the masses. Maybe we're all just used to it. lol.  

6 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Same here. Message boards just aren't what they used to be though either. Too many other options out there now. Lot of regulars seem to have moved on for most part.. MH was always good for some convo. HT. Slam. NYFDB. RJ pops in once in a while. Dirk. 

As for how the season is going, i figured there would be a little more activity as well. Seems that usually brings out the masses. Maybe we're all just used to it. lol.  

Could be. 

Sure, social media has taken off and there are other forums...but this used to be the place to go for in-depth football discussion. The site as a whole has kind of tapered off a bit with that...I have a couple ideas to stir some discussion once the seasons over...hopefully that helps some.

I want to read a write up from WH or des or the two Matt's etc..

Before I care to read one from Jane Slater or Bryan Broaddus. Because I see that they don't, for whatever reason, have the same level of knowledge about this team

Dude, WTF. I called ATT a bit ago because I was mad about my internet. Im paying for 1GB internet but my speed test have always consistently ~150-200 down, ~100 up. So i drop it to their next lowest tier, the 100MB plan. They said it would take a few minutes and that was a few hours ago. I just ran a speed test: 179 down, 156 up. How the hell does my speed go up after I dropped from 1,000 mb to 100mb?!?!?

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dude, WTF. I called ATT a bit ago because I was mad about my internet. Im paying for 1GB internet but my speed test have always consistently ~150-200 down, ~100 up. So i drop it to their next lowest tier, the 100MB plan. They said it would take a few minutes and that was a few hours ago. I just ran a speed test: 179 down, 156 up. How the hell does my speed go up after I dropped from 1,000 mb to 100mb?!?!?

Lol I wouldn't be complaining. 

I just realized I have not watched a single bowl game this year. Didn't even watch my Hawks play. Makes me feel dirty. Ashamed. 

Decided to check out some scores. Looked at bowl lineup and counted 41...FORTY-ONE freakin' bowl games this year. What the hell is up with that? There are 130 D1 schools. 2/3 make a bowl. What kind of watered down crap is that? No wonder I haven't kept track of anything. 

9 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I just realized I have not watched a single bowl game this year. Didn't even watch my Hawks play. Makes me feel dirty. Ashamed. 

Decided to check out some scores. Looked at bowl lineup and counted 41...FORTY-ONE freakin' bowl games this year. What the hell is up with that? There are 130 D1 schools. 2/3 make a bowl. What kind of watered down crap is that? No wonder I haven't kept track of anything. 

I haven't watched probably more than one or two college games all year...haven't watched a football game since the Falcons game. 

Granted...don't have cable, so that's the main reason, but...yeah, been an odd year for me.

I have the flu something fierce. Everything about me goes beyond aching. I am in genuine pain from my head to my feet. Ive aches before, but not like this. I have 2 more hours on a 12 hour schedule. I work in a freezer, I have yo drive home in 1 degree weather. My head feels like a heating pad. And I am dizzy and sick to my stomach. 

Tbc I have not missed a day or shown up late since early 2016. So I wanted to tough it out. No dayquil, ibpropheon, benedryl, nothing. I hate what i do to myself sometimes. 

Archived