TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

28 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

That's depressing.

In other news, I'm officially 28. Meh.

Congrats , I guess. But I remember when I went from 29 to 30 was my most depressing birthday. more than 39 and 49. Though when I went from 19 to 20 I felt bad since I was never going to be a teen again. But 29 to 30 was like my youth was officially over. 

Something to look forward to in 2 years ;)

3 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Congrats , I guess. But I remember when I went from 29 to 30 was my most depressing birthday. more than 39 and 49. Though when I went from 19 to 20 I felt bad since I was never going to be a teen again. But 29 to 30 was like my youth was officially over. 

Something to look forward to in 2 years ;)

Lol I’ve felt like my youth was over since I was 17...but yeah, it’s still going to be weird. 

2 hours ago, Super4 said:

What do you suggest investing in at the moment?

I want Tron because I think it will rebound quickly back up to .08 or .09 cents a coin and it was sitting at .04 a couple of hours ago. Ripple is obviously a big one. But even buying BTC, ETH or even LTC would be smart right now. But Coinbase is the only exchange that accepts USD. The majority of the good and cheap exchanges only accept a form of crypto to buy coins. So i am pissed. 

5 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I want Tron because I think it will rebound quickly back up to .08 or .09 cents a coin and it was sitting at .04 a couple of hours ago. Ripple is obviously a big one. But even buying BTC, ETH or even LTC would be smart right now. But Coinbase is the only exchange that accepts USD. The majority of the good and cheap exchanges only accept a form of crypto to buy coins. So i am pissed. 

Yeah I'm in Coinbase right now, and I was looking at buying, but I've been researching the next sleeper.  I wish I knew how to invest into Tron.

3 minutes ago, Super4 said:

Yeah I'm in Coinbase right now, and I was looking at buying, but I've been researching the next sleeper.  I wish I knew how to invest into Tron.

sign up for Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin, etc one of the good exchanges and deposit w/e coins you have into their wallets after you get approved by them. it doesn't have to be a whole coin, just w/e you have bought.

Archived