TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

4 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

Mine's about there good sir. Give it a few more months.

The best things you can buy are beard balm, moisturizer for the beard and nice hard brush to comb it with. if you do all 3 every day and trim away any stragglers you will be good to go. 

Just now, JWingate said:

The best things you can buy are beard balm, moisturizer for the beard and nice hard brush to comb it with. if you do all 3 every day and trim away any stragglers you will be good to go. 

Yup, that's what I plan on doing once I get paid. 

what are everyone's thoughts on Bonds, Clemons and Pete Rose getting in the HOF one day? Should they? Will they?

I won't comment on Clemons and Bonds, until I see others, BUT PETE ROSE IMO served a pretty LARGE punishment by not being allowed near the game of baseball since his gambling on baseball. BUT he played the game the right way and best way possible. I hate he doesn't get in. Number 1 all-time! He didn't beat his wife/take drugs,wasn't a racist etc.. Just a lying gambler. 

19 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

what are everyone's thoughts on Bonds, Clemons and Pete Rose getting in the HOF one day? Should they? Will they?

I won't comment on Clemons and Bonds, until I see others, BUT PETE ROSE IMO served a pretty LARGE punishment by not being allowed near the game of baseball since his gambling on baseball. BUT he played the game the right way and best way possible. I hate he doesn't get in. Number 1 all-time! He didn't beat his wife/take drugs,wasn't a racist etc.. Just a lying gambler. 

They all should be in. It’s the Hall of Fame, not the Hall of Morality.

Archived