TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

15 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Well boys, I'm going to miss you all. I said a while back that if the Eagles win the 'bowl, Im out. And I am sticking to it. Ive had a blast the last ~15 (?) years I have been posting here with you all. I have considered you all buddies and some of you have actually become real life friends (especially those that I text/know on facebook). I am not going to tag anyone from this forum as I know I will leave someone out. Just know that if you spent any amount of time posting with me, I will miss the camaraderie, the debates and the endless trash talk. It's been a daily part of my routine for a really long time. If any of you ever want to touch base, my info is pretty well known (Get in touch for Fantasy Football next year!!). If you ever see this name on any social media/gaming/etc, its me. Say hi. 

@Kiltman @ianlewis16 => I'll let you disseminate the information to the Eagles posters. Tell them congrats. As friends I know they are experiencing immense joy tonight. Savor it. Many fans never see one in their life, so the magnitude of the victory should be enjoyed. I will miss you bunch of whackos as well. As a Cowboys fan, I hate you all.

B60 Ill see you in the post FF.com afterlife soon. #gainz

@EliteTexan80 @iPwn @The LBC @bucsfan333 @MathMan => My Mod/TAST bros. Ill miss following all the wonky adventures of that subforum. Not to mention destroying you all in mafia. Its been an awesome run. Tell the homies there I'll miss them and to check in sometime, im not that hard to find. 

@domepatrol91 - feel free to sign me up for the next game. Without me being here to play, you scrubs might actually be able to lynch me :D.

And with that, I leave you with this:

YD59C.gif

-Matts4313

This is @Matts4313

giphy.gif

23 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Well boys, I'm going to miss you all. I said a while back that if the Eagles win the 'bowl, Im out. And I am sticking to it. Ive had a blast the last ~15 (?) years I have been posting here with you all. I have considered you all buddies and some of you have actually become real life friends (especially those that I text/know on facebook). I am not going to tag anyone from this forum as I know I will leave someone out. Just know that if you spent any amount of time posting with me, I will miss the camaraderie, the debates and the endless trash talk. It's been a daily part of my routine for a really long time. If any of you ever want to touch base, my info is pretty well known (Get in touch for Fantasy Football next year!!). If you ever see this name on any social media/gaming/etc, its me. Say hi. 

@Kiltman @ianlewis16 => I'll let you disseminate the information to the Eagles posters. Tell them congrats. As friends I know they are experiencing immense joy tonight. Savor it. Many fans never see one in their life, so the magnitude of the victory should be enjoyed. I will miss you bunch of whackos as well. As a Cowboys fan, I hate you all.

B60 Ill see you in the post FF.com afterlife soon. #gainz

@EliteTexan80 @iPwn @The LBC @bucsfan333 @MathMan => My Mod/TAST bros. Ill miss following all the wonky adventures of that subforum. Not to mention destroying you all in mafia. Its been an awesome run. Tell the homies there I'll miss them and to check in sometime, im not that hard to find. 

@domepatrol91 - feel free to sign me up for the next game. Without me being here to play, you scrubs might actually be able to lynch me :D.

And with that, I leave you with this:

YD59C.gif

-Matts4313

will miss posting BS w/ you if this the end of the road brotha. tell bernard i still mourn him every day. tell him im still pure and saving myself for the FF-afterlife. 

Oh I thought we weren't locking these up anymore due to the 100 page rule being gone. 

We need to get to work then.

That Space x thing was amazing. They landed the two boosters. That's never been done before right? It's usually just a parachute and a recovery vehicle chasing.

Amazing that a private company does this before a govt. 

Archived