TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Of course I havent had it. Im not afraid to try new ish, but its never been on the menu. 

Dude. You are missing out. 

Cows feet, I get. That ish is nasty and slimy. But some ox tail does a soul good. 

Turtle soup is decent but overrated. 

Gator is chewy but delicious. Can't have too much if it though. 

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

My Daughter is so upset I am eating goat, she claims she is going to be a vegetarian. 

Feed her Burger and tell her it's one of those veggie burgers. 

Once she eats it then you can go "HA! You betrayed your faith, now they will never take you back!" :D And that's how you fix the vegan problem. 

So in my HS reunion tour, I found out that one of my good buds little sister died. And its seriously shocking to me. I knew this girl when she was a little kid. From pre-elementary until I left for college. When they told me she was dead I literally cried in front of a ish ton of randos. And here I am, next day, and still shook over it. This is literally top 10 weirdest feelings in my life. I dont know why it bothers me so much. I guess I kinda looked at her as my own little sister. 

Just wanted to vent. Carry on. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

So in my HS reunion tour, I found out that one of my good buds little sister died. And its seriously shocking to me. I knew this girl when she was a little kid. From pre-elementary until I left for college. When they told me she was dead I literally cried in front of a ish ton of randos. And here I am, next day, and still shook over it. This is literally top 10 weirdest feelings in my life. I dont know why it bothers me so much. I guess I kinda looked at her as my own little sister. 

Just wanted to vent. Carry on. 

I use Facebook to reconnect with friends I went to public school and high school with and it has been a fantastic way to reconnect.  But you're right Matts when you get the news that someone you knew so well has passed on it hits like a ton of bricks.  Been there.  I'm not sure of your age group but this one hits too but on a lighter note.  Wait until you find out some of the folks you grew up with are now grand parents.  I understand biology quite well, but that news drives home reality as to where the time has gone let me tell you.

1 minute ago, Northland said:

I use Facebook to reconnect with friends I went to public school and high school with and it has been a fantastic way to reconnect.  But you're right Matts when you get the news that someone you knew so well has passed on it hits like a ton of bricks.  Been there.  I'm not sure of your age group but this one hits too but on a lighter note.  Wait until you find out some of the folks you grew up with are now grand parents.  I understand biology quite well, but that news drives home reality as to where the time has gone let me tell you.

Im 33. She died at 18. It is for real a painful thought. I remember her as a little girl. The image in my head she is about my daughters age. Thats my last thoughts of her. This is surreal. And depressing. 

Archived