TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

I was gonna say, the area around the new stadium used to be real ghetto but it's building up. It's in Arlington though obviously 

Did some searching and found some pretty decent places within an affordable range. Hoping this all pans out. 

13 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

You’d have really hated the civil rights movement then. The sit-ins would have been a real inconvenience for you trying to eat your lunch. 

The point of these things (not that I know or even agree with this particular one) is to make it inconvient for you. To make you realize that the issue at hand is something that has a huge negative effect on people in our society. You don’t have to like it. You can even hate the protesters for it. But that’s the same mentality that many whites had during the Civil rights movement in the 60s. 

Probably. But seems like an insane leap to compare the fight for rights to those complaining about political donations. In fact, it seems to wildly cheapen the entire movement when making that association. 

No one will ever convince me that mob mentality can disrupt someone else life because of how a company spends their money. 

6 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I was gonna say, the area around the new stadium used to be real ghetto but it's building up. It's in Arlington though obviously 

Really? I used to live there from like 2005-11 and yea it was really ghetto. I think I might wanna go back if it is up and coming. I have to live up here near @WizardHawk :P

21 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Really? I used to live there from like 2005-11 and yea it was really ghetto. I think I might wanna go back if it is up and coming. I have to live up here near @WizardHawk :P

It's coming along but it's in Arlington. Which despite popular belief, is a good drive from Dallas imo. The Metroplex makes it all sound so close but ....

I don't even know where this place is going to based yet ?

They said Dallas...but I mean, that encompasses a pretty large area. And I'm willing to live 30-45 min outside the city if it means living in a decent area with somewhat of a yard. 

Archived