Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

Just now, squire12 said:

Here I was thinking you would fully enjoy the "chaos" that this has become.  Maybe chaos is not the right word.  More like cluster**** is better

It’s more that I’m pretty confident llama is scum so I don’t understand the fascination of why we aren’t going him, and it’s a definite slippery slope holding the game hostage like this.

Just now, MWil23 said:

It’s more that I’m pretty confident llama is scum so I don’t understand the fascination of why we aren’t going him, and it’s a definite slippery slope holding the game hostage like this.

It’s not a slippery slope

its my role 

all the leverage in my role is the ability to prevent lynches I don’t want 

Just now, Dome said:

It’s not a slippery slope

its my role 

all the leverage in my role is the ability to prevent lynches I don’t want 

So the best thing as town is make you use up your finite lynches, then we can off any mafia or other we want...that's the optimal play

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I will say that I don’t think maneuver is actually rooted with those intentions. I think he played that aspect up a bit. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I agree, it would be hilarious but I’m much more confident in llama and swag. 

You’ve still not even responded to half of my post from earlier because I wouldn’t repeat the answers I already wrote when copy and pasted some ransom notes to me.