Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

There’s not a snowballs chance in hell that you have that information and don’t immediately come out red lettering racks. 

you knew he claimed to be a jailer. You knew he visited gopher the night that gopher died. You listed him as scum but didn’t vote him. 

you’re lying your *** off right now. 

I did *** hat. I said right as I got back in the game that Racks didnt visit Dome...over and over...only thing I could hope for was a vig to hit him cause Dome had him up his ***

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

It wasnt a tie dip ****. It was a runaway vote. The other vote was between Pickle and Swag and I was confident Swag was scum and Pickle town

It not being a tie has NOTHING to do with it. You apparently had information that would have absolutely pointed to racks killing gopher (according to the **** storm you just made up) And you don’t vote him? 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I did *** hat. I said right as I got back in the game that Racks didnt visit Dome...over and over...only thing I could hope for was a vig to hit him cause Dome had him up his ***

And not once did you think to say “hey guys racks visited gopher last night” I don’t believe that for a second 

PLAYERS LEFT

@theuntouchable - Excited Farmer Fran

Cowbell - Replaced by @The Orca

@daboyle250 - Baby Yoda

Minions - Replaced by @squire12 D2

@wolfeyestrk - I'm Something of a Scientist Myself

@Malfatron - Scumbag Steve 

@bcb1213 - Willy Wonka

Needs to meme and vote: BCB, Wolfeyestrk, Squire, Orca

Wolf - 3 - Touch, Daboyle, Malfatron

N7 10PM CST 12/19 (or Hammer). I WILL ALLOW A HAMMER IF YOU LOCK YOUR VOTE. WITH 7 PLAYERS LEFT, IT'S 4 TO HAMMER.

@Matts4313 as your host ladies and gentlemen:

h044C67A8

PLAYERS LEFT

@theuntouchable - Excited Farmer Fran

Cowbell - Replaced by @The Orca

@daboyle250 - Baby Yoda

Minions - Replaced by @squire12 D2

@wolfeyestrk - I'm Something of a Scientist Myself

@Malfatron - Scumbag Steve 

@bcb1213 - Willy Wonka

Needs to meme and vote: BCB, Wolfeyestrk, Squire, Orca

Wolf - 3 - Touch, [Daboyle], Malfatron

N7 10PM CST 12/19 (or Hammer). I WILL ALLOW A HAMMER IF YOU LOCK YOUR VOTE. WITH 7 PLAYERS LEFT, IT'S 4 TO HAMMER.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

then why didnt you vote swag yesterday on a close vote?

12 hours ago, The Orca said:

Yes. I bet my account that you two are scum. This was the best case scenario and we saw a split vote and people took sides...why are you trying to tie me to Swag all night....you scum

Did you read yesterday lmao

On 12/18/2019 at 9:58 AM, The Orca said:

@theuntouchable admit you helped to lynch Pickle and save Swag

On 12/18/2019 at 10:05 AM, The Orca said:

It's funny you lie like the little ***** you are. I told you Pickle was town...I told you Swag was scum, I told you Racks was lying. NOT MY FAULT THE DUMBASS DIDNT KNOW WHO HE VISITED

Make a simple admission that you helped to kill Pickle and save Swag...that's all you got to do

You very clearly tried to say I saved Swag. 

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

so orca, you think scum touch used his galdiator move on scum llama.

then later scum touch used the gladitor on scum swag?

thats what you are saying you think happened.

is that right?

N1- 1 kill

N2- 2 kills

N3- lynch and 2 kills

N4- lynch and 2 kills

N5- 3 kills

N6- lynch and 1 kill

If I got these right, where are the kills coming from. Convenient that Bcb says he has only killed 1 time. Meaning the vig was also killing but never took a shot at Dome (unless it was N2)

Bcb converted Touch at some point imo

12 hours ago, Malfatron said:

. Its Night Action is simply its factional kill (like a Serial Killer); however, if for some reason the Inquisitor's victim survives the kill, the victim will instead have its alignment changed to match that of the Inquisitor. In this sense, it is a Serial Killer that has a chance to pick up allies.

The existence of an Inquisitor usually suggests that there are multiple protective abilities in play during the game so as to allow the possibility of recruitments.

12 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

100% spot on.  Which is why the only time I've done anything is last night with nacho.  My wc is only to survive atm and I'm afraid if I recruit it'll change 

Survivor that can kill and convert...yep clears BcB as a friendly other right @theuntouchable