Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

He is not the jailer dip ****. He roleblocks

Pickle said he roleblocked him...he visited Gopher when he died so clearly he isnt a jail. Dome didnt confirm the block/jail right, nacho didnt confirm the block/jail...how was there 2 kills on that night either way. Bcb killed dip **** or Racks lied again

Except he said he is the jailer AND flipped green. He claimed that Matts confirmed his move on dome that night. KOTN claimed to swap dome and gopher. Therefore he would have ended up on gopher. Also, why didn’t you absolutely jump down racks throat when he said Matts confirmed his move on dome? 

there very easily could have been a strongman hit that would have went through the protection. 

PLAYERS LEFT

@theuntouchable - Excited Farmer Fran

Cowbell - Replaced by @The Orca

@daboyle250 - Baby Yoda

Minions - Replaced by @squire12 D2

@wolfeyestrk - I'm Something of a Scientist Myself

@Malfatron - Scumbag Steve 

@bcb1213 - Willy Wonka

Needs to meme and vote: BCB, Wolfeyestrk, Squire

Needs to meme: Orca

Wolf - 3 - Touch, [Daboyle], Malfatron

BCB - 1 - Orca

N7 10PM CST 12/19 (or Hammer). I WILL ALLOW A HAMMER IF YOU LOCK YOUR VOTE. WITH 7 PLAYERS LEFT, IT'S 4 TO HAMMER.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Except he said he is the jailer AND flipped green. He claimed that Matts confirmed his move on dome that night. KOTN claimed to swap dome and gopher. Therefore he would have ended up on gopher. Also, why didn’t you absolutely jump down racks throat when he said Matts confirmed his move on dome? 

there very easily could have been a strongman hit that would have went through the protection. 

Pickle said Racks wasnt Aligned with Orca 1 who both flipped green...so he was mafia?

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

lets say ratio is 4-2-1

if we kill bcb, its 3-2

be perfect the rest of the game and win

if we dont kill bcb, its 3-1-1 if bcb does nothing

2-1-1 if bcb kills town. 

2-1(other) if bcb kills scum

admittedly, we would be in a pickle if bcb chooses to kill town

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Pickle said Racks wasnt Aligned with Orca 1 who both flipped green...so he was mafia?

No, he was pickle who tried an idiot move and was wrong. 

which IMO is pretty funny because I would think that Orca with the “information” that racks visited gopher the night and he died, pickle coming out and saying orca 1.0 and racks were not aligned would have red lettered the living **** out of racks. 

but you didn’t. You voted daboyle. 

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

so is wolfe the real rolecop?

is orca the bigger threat?

I’m kinda thinking he is the real rolecop but I’m not sure on what orca would have. It’s definitely not anything that he could use to give any relevant information. 

with how’s he’s now talking about the racks/gopher situation I almost wonder if he is a strongman hit.