Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Again, let the lynch of llama go through and then we will have met at middle ground.

I was considering it, but no. I can't do that now.

I'll be killed for sure, and won't even be able to thumb my nose at town for the privilege of being killed by them.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

besides would you rather keep those pardons for when we want to lynch you? 

Well, I won't be out after the next one either... so I'm far more worried about a hit at this point.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You’re just trying to butter me up. 

I am, but I'm also not lying lol. I was gonna pardon whoever it was, because pulling the stunt you did after such a short amount of time on D1 was not good.... you want to take credit for how much info is out there, but a lot of that info came out after I "cleared" llama and people jumped on you.

It wasn't all you bubsy, you're not the only guy who can rally the troops around 'ere. 

Just now, Dome said:

I am, but I'm also not lying lol. I was gonna pardon whoever it was, because pulling the stunt you did after such a short amount of time on D1 was not good.... you want to take credit for how much info is out there, but a lot of that info came out after I "cleared" llama and people jumped on you.

It wasn't all you bubsy, you're not the only guy who can rally the troops around 'ere. 

But had I not done that, could you have done that? 

your play could not have existed without mine. 

see touch, from MPOV llama may very well be scum.... but i've already pardoned him, i had decided that i was pardoning the first lynch early on d1. nothing i can do about that now...

BUT, if I can lynch scum (like pickle) then THAT gets me into good grace with town far easier than talking my way out of pardoning llama.  MAYBE if pickle flips scum, the vig thinks twice.

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

I was considering it, but no. I can't do that now.

I'll be killed for sure, and won't even be able to thumb my nose at town for the privilege of being killed by them.

Well, I won't be out after the next one either... so I'm far more worried about a hit at this point.

So why shouldn’t we just lynch you until you’re gone? 

Just now, Dome said:

see touch, from MPOV llama may very well be scum.... but i've already pardoned him, i had decided that i was pardoning the first lynch early on d1. nothing i can do about that now...

BUT, if I can lynch scum (like pickle) then THAT gets me into good grace with town far easier than talking my way out of pardoning llama.  MAYBE if pickle flips scum, the vig thinks twice.

If there is a vig, they should kill regardless because you aren’t willing to play ball. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

But had I not done that, could you have done that? 

your play could not have existed without mine. 

One time brees threw a pick against the redskins.

WR robert meachem stripped the ball from the DB and returned it for a TD.

without that interception, meach would've never scored.

all hail brees.

• Like 2