Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

This is low-key very good. 

Thanks.....I have been here most of the game.  Except when someone whacked 1.0.

It does give me some hesitation that you might be trying to butter me up some here.  

Just so you know, the avatar switch did throw me off for a while.  

Just now, squire12 said:

Thanks.....I have been here most of the game.  Except when someone whacked 1.0.

It does give me some hesitation that you might be trying to butter me up some here.  

Just so you know, the avatar switch did throw me off for a while.  

No, I’m assuming the “straight and narrow” portion had deeper meaning. Which brought me to comment. 

Just now, SwAg said:

I'm just enjoying that everyone knows I was modblocked, but half the people who argued with me today are unaware of it and take what I say I did last night seriously.

We all know that Matts was giving/getting special favors from "Drunk Elsa" last night:ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You are obviously not reading either and have resorted to making up things.  The top one was in reference to this post from counselor "Dome isn’t scum. Wolfe and Slappy are"

Hence the reason the word "then" is in that statement.  It refers back to counselors thoughts on the matter 

OK....I am supposed to know that you were referencing some other post from some other poster when you called Dome "fail Town" after having him listing as scum on multiple occasions

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

why do i keep getting put in  as mafia? name one damn thing ive done thats scum?

You keep focusing on when someone calls you out.

Name 1 damn thing that you have done thats town......NOTHING

That's the first sign of scum just hiding out.  You do the bare minimum to not draw attention and keep up with reading 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

OK....I am supposed to know that you were referencing some other post from some other poster when you called Dome "fail Town" after having him listing as scum on multiple occasions

No, Rick is acting like a raving lunatic.