Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

I’d say re-read it, but you likely have to read it for the first time. If you really believe MWil has a lie detect on me, while he shifted around trying to figure out what I’m claiming so he knows how to respond, on top of all his other statements, then I don’t know what to tell you.

Just now, Malfatron said:

its true that if someone targetted you or mwil n1, they should claim it

i wasnt saying i visited either

I was nervous to. I felt like I had a really role if used right and wasnt looking for heat. Especially after getting popped so early last game.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@KOTN-93 are you saying that you directed SwAg TO ME on N1 or that you directed SwAg away from me on N1? Or, are you saying that you directed me elsewhere?

The results are flipped. If someone tries to put a hit on you and say someone protects slappy. If I use my power to flip. You get the protection and Slappy dies.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@KOTN-93 are you saying that you directed SwAg TO ME on N1 or that you directed SwAg away from me on N1? Or, are you saying that you directed me elsewhere?

You’re chugging right along for LVP if you’re Town.  If you let this stand, then you earned it.  You’re giving KOTN a platform when he’s building upon your lie.

You know I’m ******* telling the truth you ****ter, but you’re pot committed at this point.  I let the Night Cancel bit stand to throw off scum or a detrimental Vig who might have thought you were a variant of the Wiki I posted and then be AFK for Night.

Just now, KOTN-93 said:

The results are flipped. If someone tries to put a hit on you and say someone protects slappy. If I use my power to flip. You get the protection and Slappy dies.

So, just to be clear, you're saying that someone tried to hit me N1 or N2? Explain to me who you moved where N1.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

So, just to be clear, you're saying that someone tried to hit me N1 or N2? Explain to me who you moved where N1.

Someone tried to hit. you last night. Flipped you with Llama. Now he dead.

Night 2 I flipped dome and gopher. Gopher died. Someone tried to hit dome. 

N1 I flipped you and swag to see how the response would be (Was still figuring out the role then) 

Any better?