Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

Touch's move is likely town but it does rub me the wrong way what he did here. It's been talked about in the past how often inexperienced players "slip" when it's not really a slip. So touch doesn't like llama's posts but his explanation seems pretty undercooked imo and this whole challenge thing came across weird for me. If it weren't for the fact that I think his move is likely town, I'd be heavily suspecting him as scum.

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Touch's move is likely town but it does rub me the wrong way what he did here. It's been talked about in the past how often inexperienced players "slip" when it's not really a slip. So touch doesn't like llama's posts but his explanation seems pretty undercooked imo and this whole challenge thing came across weird for me. If it weren't for the fact that I think his move is likely town, I'd be heavily suspecting him as scum.

Should have raised your brother better than this. Like Orca did Pickle

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'm not sold it has to be a town move. If you're scum you want to play that card early IMO, I know that i wouldn't have played that card that early if I was town. 

I'd wait until it was getting close to a lynch I didn't like... yeah it might make you look like you're saving someone, but if this is your only move and you're trying to save a mislynch, it doesn't matter anyways.

Playing it this early, especially with a good player like touch, is essentially a 1-shot vigilante.

I think he's scum and wanted to get his civ-looking move out there asap. Picking an easy target like Llama doesn't get many second looks.

Also, llama is town. So. 

Edited by Dome

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

He was around but not responding until after I called him out. There was a reason I kept calling him out. Then gave the scummiest answer, even for an inexperienced player.