Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I'm not sold it has to be a town move. If you're scum you want to play that card early IMO, I know that i wouldn't have played that card that early if I was no town. 

I'd wait until it was getting close to a lynch I didn't like... yeah it might make you look like you're saving someone, but if this is your only move and you're trying to save a mislynch, it doesn't matter anyways.

Playing it this early, especially with a good player like touch, is essentially a 1-shot vigilante.

I think he's scum and wanted to get his civ-looking move out there asap. Picking an easy target like Llama doesn't get many second looks.

Also, llama is town. So. 

Guaranteed you’re wrong on me and most likely wrong on both accounts. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

He was around but not responding until after I called him out. There was a reason I kept calling him out. Then gave the scummiest answer, even for an inexperienced player.

We all do that from time to time.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I'm not sold it has to be a town move. If you're scum you want to play that card early IMO, I know that i wouldn't have played that card that early if I was town. 

I'd wait until it was getting close to a lynch I didn't like... yeah it might make you look like you're saving someone, but if this is your only move and you're trying to save a mislynch, it doesn't matter anyways.

Playing it this early, especially with a good player like touch, is essentially a 1-shot vigilante.

I think he's scum and wanted to get his civ-looking move out there asap. Picking an easy target like Llama doesn't get many second looks.

Also, llama is town. So. 

Fair enough. I haven't seen the role often in general but I think I've only ever seen it town.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

He was around but not responding until after I called him out. There was a reason I kept calling him out. Then gave the scummiest answer, even for an inexperienced player.

Hard disagree that it was that scummy. You yourself keep just saying its scummy but what you said wasn't that big of a deal. Also how many times do we see people not responding until called out? All the damn time.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Touch has been working on this play for someone for like 8 hours now and felt he got a lurker/avoided answer and went for the meta. We will see the flip but I’m not willing to bet against him.

Yeah but did llama's response really seem that scummy? Scummy enough that touch blew his challenge load that quickly? Significantly scummier than other responses?

If touch is scum, I think touch also could've done this to help his scummates hide their day 1 votes. Nobody is going to think twice about someone voting llama when touch is their other option. So we learn literally nothing about the day 1 lynch this way.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

There’s a few people hiding. 

Nah the gimmick player is in plain sight. 

@Llamalover are you waiting for the right moment to hop in? 

Nah, llama boy is hiding 

Llama

2 hours ago, Llamalover said:

Bc5rFs2.jpg

The first post was was a few minutes after I first noticed. I was going over the OP to look at players I hadn’t seen yet. I couldn’t remember if I saw him or not so I went to his post history. He was viewing the thread. 

then I posted about how there was a few people hiding, each subsequent post is a continuation from that with him still in the thread. 

then when he gave his list, it was completely manufactured. He chose those names because they were naturally tied to an excuse. 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Yeah but did llama's response really seem that scummy? Scummy enough that touch blew his challenge load that quickly? Significantly scummier than other responses?

Not from my vantage point, as I read that more as a new player. I’ve also only seen duelist/gladiator as a town power though, and he killed scum squire in domes western game doing this.